Attachments

• grey.jpg
    grey.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 301

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Look but don't touch.

If anyone want to see my phone I always let them;) if they drop it, they will be forced to buy me a new one, no matter who! So, I actually do not even care that much..

Do not like scratches etc BTW! Also the reason why I would force them to buy a new phone, because I cannot stand scratches on phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

I don't let anyone touch my Note. I was scanning a coupon on my phone at a store a few weeks ago and the cashier grabbed my phone out of my hand. I totally went off on him.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I allow people to hold it for certain things, but it always makes me nervous. It's one of the benefits of having a big screen so people can view the content from afar.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

I don't let anyone touch my Note. I was scanning a coupon on my phone at a store a few weeks ago and the cashier grabbed my phone out of my hand. I totally went off on him.

The cashier at a store I shop at did that to me once....once

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

I am the same way. I bought my wife a note 3 just so she could use her own s pen. I have the Note Edge and KNOW ONE touches my phone. I carry a cloth just to wipe the screen. Lol. I also have the Gear S and Gear circle. I am a 10000000% samsung mobile fanboy, and proud of it! 😉

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich ( And i'd like to point out anything but a gimmic) Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. 👍

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

I went to do a store pickup and the guy wanted to take my phone to check the email and scan the code. I felt like an ***** saying no and had to hand it over, but I tell you I hesitated.

If I was a stronger man I'd have resisted, but I'm like George from Seinfeld. Not Kramer :)

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

I am the same way. I bought my wife a note 3 just so she could use her own s pen. I have the Note Edge and KNOW ONE touches my phone. I carry a cloth just to wipe the screen. Lol. I also have the Gear S and Gear circle. I am a 10000000% samsung mobile fanboy, and proud of it! 😉

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich ( And i'd like to point out anything but a gimmic) Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. 👍
I don't know what it is, but I am very protective of my S-pen. No one is Allowed to lake it out to use.

AnimeKing

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

I've only had my Note 4 for about half a day so far, so no one has really else has really touched it besides the AT&T saleswoman

But in the future though, I'll definely be careful with who I let use my phone. Defintely not my siblings (7 year old sister , 5 year old brother) because they are extraordiarily prone to drops and fighting over electronics.

I'd let me my mom, dad, close family members, and my best friend use it, but probably no one outside of that circle. And even letting them use it for a while I would tell them to not be moving around while using it (like sitting down) and I would have my eyes on them the whole time..

Philipp Yeo

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Rofl. I love you guys. I'm a semi Samsung fan boi. I have the Note 4 and an S5 and I do NOT let anyone touch it. Except for my gf. No choice xD. It's my precious and its very expensive!!!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

my three year old nephew knows that you can draw with the Spen, so I quickly hide the phone whenever he's over and have the good old fashioned pen and paper ready. I'm forever telling him "sorry my phones out of charge" which is nonsense, the battery is immense lol

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site

Stay away from my precious!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-22-15-58-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-15-58-57.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 49

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Some very nice & quite funny and amusing replies thanks to all.

While I'm at it may everyone have a spirited and joyful Christmas.

furfmonkey

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

ill let my wife touch it (or else im in the doghouse) but my son who let use my othr devices is hands off on this one.. im gonna get a galaxy tab 7in for household use

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

You may ask about my note, you may look at my note 4.

BUT KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF...

Anyone the same?

Shucks I thought I was the ONLY one!! :D Somebody asked could they make a call, I said, what is the number, and put the phone on speaker..

No touchee here.. Not even the destructive wifee!! :D

Posey698

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

Once I had an otter box on mine I was ok with allowing my 9 year old hold it. Until that point he was sure I was being totally unfair and not sharing my new toy.