Glittery Home Button?

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
So I was using my note in the kitchen and noticed that at certain angles my home button looks like glitter is inside of it (like little shiny specks). You have to hold it at a certain angle to see it but they are definitely there. I tried wiping them off with a microfiber cloth but it looks to be a part of the home button. Any idea? Besides the fact that I ended up in a relationship with the Chipotle Girl from my post a few weeks back :)

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So you got me thinking what that funny button might look like under magnification so I tossed it under the stereo microscope. Shot the picture with my Panasonic point and shoot, thing sucks compared to using the Note 4 on the eyepiece to shoot. 1 picture is 7X the other is 45X

P1010112.jpg
P1010111.jpg

I may have to shoot it at a couple hundred power under my other microscope, 70X looks good but doesn't tell much detail, 500X might.

It is odd that this morning I was looking at the rear camera lens and the 02 and BP sensors through my scope at work at 80X, cool looking devices, robust for ICs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard