note 4 bugs or should I replace

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys love my note 4 although I know there are bugs and issues are inevitable. I had it reboot itself a few times froze once and lags a bit. Is this to he realistically expected?
A few times I tried to text and it slowed down so much it was frozen for a few seconds then it came out of its frozen state.
Replacement or just a bit buggy?
Thanks

JayNote

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine hasnt been buggy/lagged/turned itself off at all in the weeks ive owned it. If it were me I'd go with both. It is buggy, And therefore should be replaced if possible.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
You shouldn't be having those sort of issues with a brand new Note 4! I had some issues with my 1st phone (MMS/SMS sending/receiving & also with the Air Command feature not launching once the spen was already dislodged.) After it persisted for a few days, I called T Mobile & I had a brand new phone in less than 24 hours! If it continues to happen, get it replaced B4 your 14 days are up (NO Hassle returns/exchanges). Believe me you'll be happy you did! My replacement Note 4 is just awesome! Hope everything works out well for you!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
It should not be doing that at all.

I would recommend doing a factory wipe and trying to run it without reloading your apps.

If it doesn't freeze up then load your apps one at a time.

If it starts over with problems, you know you need a swap.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Did you try a factory reset? If yes then I'll advise you return it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk