I must of bumped into something screen cracked inside and completely went black.

DANIELLE Saucedo

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
My screen black after screen cracked inside phone. I did not drop my phone and My warranty is non-void and to fix is about $300. Insurance costs just as much. I would like to know if anyone has had the same thing. I totally love my phone and was so excited and now completely bummed

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Once you get it fixed or replaced, try a tempered glass screen protector. They're a LOT cheaper to replace than the screen is.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me with my Note 2. I was at a mall talking to someone and walked into a half wall. I'm a total clutz! I had a Hybrid case on and a tempered glass screen protector. I walked into the wall with my phone in my left Pocket and banged hard enough to hurt my leg. My friend and I were going to a show and I was checking for the times, so when I pulled it out, the Screen was Black. Not one crack on the protector or screen, phone still worked, could turn it on and off, hear the sounds, but Screen went Black. I was p.o.'d to say the least. Best Buy wanted $150 bucks with their insurance, so I just put the money towards a new Note 3 when I was switching to AT&T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non