Strange Note 4 Habits

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Was wondering if any of you have strange use habits with your Note 4s? I certainly do. First, I turn my Note on and off a lot for no good reason other than the fact that I like using the fingerprint scanner. I have perfected using it and just like confirmation that it still works well. I use the S-pen constantly, Wen at times when it would probably be more convenient to not use it. But, it is so cool to use and I want to use it all the time. Those are 2 of mine. What about the rest of you? Any strange habits with your Note 4s?

Note in my house!

AlfieBriggs

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a strange habit of cleaning the screen practically all hours and when there is a bit of dust trapped I lose it, phone OCD.

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360

AlfieBriggs

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Also I always take my phone out of the S-Flip Case at least once a day, I have no idea why

Posted via my amazing Note 4 paired with my Moto360

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeh have the same habits of unlocking often for no valid reason and then think to myself hmmm what can I do now.

Clean regularly phone ocd.

Posted via the Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think it is important to clean the phone just for routine upkeep. Nothing more unattractive than a dirty phone. gust cleaned mine again today.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your risk.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a neat and tidy habit of hitting the 'close all apps' after I have opened ran a few things..... Can't help myself!

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I prefer my phone outside of the case (got a fairly bulky case from Verizon when I got the phone) but when not in the case I'm constantly loading an app, launching the camera, or calling someone by accident simply because the screen goes all the way to the edges. I put it back in the case a couple of days ago just so I would stop accidentally doing things. It solves that purpose but sure makes it feel bulky.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a neat and tidy habit of hitting the 'close all apps' after I have opened ran a few things..... Can't help myself!

Yeah, when I see a number in that green circle, I'm like "who is running?" and close it. Usually stoopid Facebook. Really ought to remove that.

I keep rearranging the apps in the apps drawer/windows/whatever. Utilities on one page, games on another. Useless crap here. No, today they're in a folder. Tomorrow, out of the folder.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
There's a widget called "Active Applications". It is usually green but for high activity, it turns red. I don't like it when it turns red.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm always wiping my screen. I switch between Nova and TW at least twice a day. I take random pics just because I love how they look. I watch YT videos on my tab while performing the actions on my phone; looking for new tips and tricks videos daily. I take it out of the case just to feel it and look at it. All this after having it since the 4th day after launch. I'm still so in love.

SGN4 :-D

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm always wiping my screen. I switch between Nova and TW at least twice a day. I take random pics just because I love how they look. I watch YT videos on my tab while performing the actions on my phone; looking for new tips and tricks videos daily. I take it out of the case just to feel it and look at it. All this after having it since the 4th day after launch. I'm still so in love.

SGN4 :-D
I also look for new tips and tricks on YouTube. I also watch videos of the Note 4 that I have already seen dozens of times over. I can't help it.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your risk.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I use mine as a phone, primarily and PDA functions secondary.:D
Those are strange habits.

The opinions expressed in this post may lack merit due to my constant state of delirium. Any information or opinions offered could be a direct result of sleep deprivation, alcohol, or atypical poster's aggravation syndrome. Believe at your own risk.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi my name is Shizzle ma nizzle and I also have phone OCD.

I was diagnosed only last month ever since I got this stupid note. Now for no reason I just pick up my phone, unlock it and do nothing of any significant with it. Just fiddle with it, searching for hidden function that may or may not exist. And the S pen is feeling the brunt the most followed by my poor wife who gave me the ultimatum to either go for therapy or she would.............
Which is why am here.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk