I want o download a Lockscreen app that allows you to lock and unlock your phone on the fly but it is asking for access to phone administration. Is it safe to allow the app to gain control of my phones administration or not?

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2014 06:21 PM
    If you have to question it, then you probably shouldn't
    12-28-2014 07:46 PM
    If you have to question it, then you probably shouldn't
    That's why I'm asking you guys...I would like to know if you're using the app also..it is called Lock Screen in Google play store

12-28-2014 08:19 PM
    I'm sorry if that sounded a little hard, I didn't mean to. Anyway! Yeah I remember this app. My dad had this before -he was using my google account before he had his and honestly I don't know if he still has it, all i know is that it works for him. But personally, I wouldn't use it myself. Is it safe? Maybe? I think it uses the same or similar permissions used by some launchers. I judge an app based on the reviews.
    12-28-2014 08:35 PM
    I'm sorry if that sounded a little hard, I didn't mean to. Anyway! Yeah I remember this app. My dad had this before -he was using my google account before he had his and honestly I don't know if he still has it, all i know is that it works for him. But personally, I wouldn't use it myself. Is it safe? Maybe? I think it uses the same or similar permissions used by some launchers. I judge an app based on the reviews.
    No problem. That's great to hear. It seems to have many positive reviews. I may just give it a shot

12-28-2014 08:57 PM
    always not safe. in iOS, keyboards downloadable even tells you that it records keystrokes like your credit card info!
    ImmaGhost likes this.
    12-28-2014 09:11 PM