Samsung Galaxy Note 4 hate cases but scared to go naked

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
LOL, thanks. I'm not the clumsiest person on earth, but I'm certainly not graceful, either.

I got in a small car accident last year. No one was hurt. We pulled into a gas station to sort things out. I pulled out my phone to call the police, but I was a little shaky, and the phone launched from my hand and dove into some gravel. It must have come out fast, because the case (Insipio Dual Pro) was obliterated...but the phone was pristine.

It doesn't matter how careful you *usually* are -- a case is necessary for those moments when you're not quite yourself.

I'm glad you weren't hurt.

from the IV✒

KreepyKen

Just a cool guy
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you weren't hurt.

Thank you. I was actually stopped at a light. The guy in front of me was trying to be nice and give a semi more room to turn the corner, didn't realize I was behind him and he backed into me. Crunched up my plastic grill, broke a light, and bent the hood. But he was barely moving. It ended up being an expensive repair for such a tiny tap. But both of us emerged unscathed, so it's cool.

jsgiv

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
The OEM Samsung Note 4 Protective Cover is awesome. It looks great, has a great texture, and doesn't add much bulk. The bumper corners really should help during an impact.

From Samsung's site:

View attachment 157877

Just bought this case and it arrived yesterday...

Really impressed with it... Feels solid I n the hand ... As well as prtoecrs the camera lens in the back ...

Its replaced the diztronic case I got earlier ...

Posted via the Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Just bought this case and it arrived yesterday...

Really impressed with it... Feels solid I n the hand ... As well as prtoecrs the camera lens in the back ...

Its replaced the diztronic case I got earlier ...

Posted via the Android Central App

Any way you can post a pic of your phone in this case?

from the IV✒

jsgiv

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
As requested...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    756.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 52

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I had no idea that Samsung had released such an awesome case for the Note 4. I may have to pick up one of those.

from the IV✒

rem0us

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Currently I use the samsung case. It is a nice slim case but I don't know how well it would hold up with a drop. I also have an otterbox defender that I use when I go out and feel that I need the extra protection. It does add some bulk but not as bad as I thought it would.

I used a UAG on my note 2 for quite some time but one time I pulled it out of my pocket and fell, picked it up off the ground and the screen was shattered.

note2 crack.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the blue version. Definitely very nice for a light duty case.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420479387185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420479387185.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 69

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Currently I use the samsung case. It is a nice slim case but I don't know how well it would hold up with a drop. I also have an otterbox defender that I use when I go out and feel that I need the extra protection. It does add some bulk but not as bad as I thought it would.

I used a UAG on my note 2 for quite some time but one time I pulled it out of my pocket and fell, picked it up off the ground and the screen was shattered.

View attachment 157969
UAG provides mid level protection,not otterbox level by any means. The ballistic urbanite provides pretty good protection especially at the corners without too much bulk and a nice lip. Imo, pretty close to otterbox for most situations.

The ballistic urbanite weights about as much as the UAG

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

tnobles1228

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I bought the Body Glove case when I got my phone. It fits very snug, has good grip, and does the job. I didn't like that my buttons were exposed, just my preference. I just received my Ringke clear case and I'm in love! Snug fit, not at all bulky, super grip, buttons covered, plugs for my headphone & charger receptacles to block dust, and it's clear so I can enjoy the beauty of my phone! It came with a template for me to make my own design but for now, I'm going clear...highly recommended!

<3 my GN4

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Body Glove case when I got my phone. It fits very snug, has good grip, and does the job. I didn't like that my buttons were exposed, just my preference. I just received my Ringke clear case and I'm in love! Snug fit, not at all bulky, super grip, buttons covered, plugs for my headphone & charger receptacles to block dust, and it's clear so I can enjoy the beauty of my phone! It came with a template for me to make my own design but for now, I'm going clear...highly recommended!

<3 my GN4

if mine had fit better I would have loved to keep using it.

shizam76

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Right now I have nothing. I have a hyperion 8,000 mAh extended battery and there is NOTHING out there that works with it. Unless someone here has seen something?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member