Did anyone find Note 4 too big?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The OP hasn't bought the device yet, if that's who you mean. He is looking for how people feel.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
Actually, my comment was for everyone. Unless you actually hold the device in your hands and experience how it feels, how others feel about it may not apply to your own experience.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone find that Note 4 is too big/bulk/heavy? Any cons of the weight and size? (I understand it is a good phone, just trying to find out if the size and weight affect anything for you e.g. too heavy in pocket, sit down uncomfortable...)

I am using S4 now and considering Note 4. Male and usually carry phone in front pocket.

Naked, it's fine. It didn't bother me even a little over the S4. I was actually surprised at how light and thin it seemed. I do require cases though:

With the Spigen "tough armor" case, it does become bulkier and heavier. That didn't bother me, either, but that was at least noticeable. If you're a normal sized guy, there shouldn't be a problem. Fits in my pants fine. I can hold it with 1 hand fine. That's all I care about--and the screen size is a pleasure.

Now that I'm used to it, frankly, I could never go back. See Post #34. I see comments like that a lot. I actually wouldn't object to it being a 5.9 or 6.0.

The comment above about holding it is a good one. No one else can tell you how you feel with it. I would say though, give it shot.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm a middle aged slim male and will change up from a Note 3 eventually.
I usually carry in a jacket, but come the spring I think I'll get a dress and handbag.
They should be cheaper than an expensive case - right?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm a middle aged slim male and will change up from a Note 3 eventually.
I usually carry in a jacket, but come the spring I think I'll get a dress and handbag.
They should be cheaper than an expensive case - right?

Whatever works best for you, we're not here to judge.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I find it a bit small. I'd actually like to see a larger Note... I considered the Samsung Galaxy Mega with its 6.3 inch screen, but it didn't have the same capabilities and processing power of the Note 4.

I bet the Note 5 will be pushing a 6 inch screen for sure. I can stand up to a 6.2 screen,but it has got to be a NOTE!! ;)

ronhum

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Ha. well, the first case I got for it was an Otterbox Defender, and it made it way too big. But went with the other by Otterbox called the Commuter, which was much better and much more manageable. I think it is fine as long as you use it as is and don't go too large on the case. The Defender would be good I guess for someone in really rugged jobs, etc with the 3 layers of protection. But going with the Commuter with 2 layers and a screen protector is fine. I like the much larger screen.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
When I first got my Note 4 I really noticed the weight increase over my Note 3.

...but it's not to heavy now and I love the size.

It's a note 4. I mean seriously. People complained about the note 3 being plastic. So samsung ads metal bezel and people complain. Just use a flip phone. I mean does anyone find their laptop with a 17" screen to big? Or their 65" flat screen to big. You knew what you were buying.

May The note 4's be with you

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Its a great size I had gotten the Galaxy S5 but then returned it three days later for note 4. It was too small for me.

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It's a note 4. I mean seriously. People complained about the note 3 being plastic. So samsung ads metal bezel and people complain. Just use a flip phone. I mean does anyone find their laptop with a 17" screen to big? Or their 65" flat screen to big. You knew what you were buying.

May The note 4's be with you

Which is exactly why I bought it. I never complained about my Note 3's plastic...only it's camera.

geoffr86

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I love the size. I came from an S5 which I handed down to my wife. The Note 4 is everything I wanted it to be, including the size. hell I'd love it if the note 5 went up to a 6" screen. It took me about a day to get used to the size. It didn't take long at all. When the device offers so much extra over a phone that is smaller, the size is quickly forgotten. I was too busy showing friends and family my stunning photos on that lovely big screen.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I love the size. I came from an S5 which I handed down to my wife. The Note 4 is everything I wanted it to be, including the size. hell I'd love it if the note 5 went up to a 6" screen. It took me about a day to get used to the size. It didn't take long at all. When the device offers so much extra over a phone that is smaller, the size is quickly forgotten. I was too busy showing friends and family my stunning photos on that lovely big screen.

^ This. The Note 4 really is that phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699