s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra tips w

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra ti

I got new phone with charger and everything no s pen tips or tool

at&t note 4 & Gear 2

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra ti

I got new phone with charger and everything no s pen tips or tool

at&t note 4 & Gear 2

They sent you a battery and charger in this case because they sent you a note 4 for a note 3, but they will usually not send anything else along with it. You can try at&t but they will most likely tell you your sol since this was from a third party. You will most likely just have to buy your own replacement tips.

Posted via the Android Central App

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't be surprised if AT&T was swiping S Pen tips while they had their grubby hands in the box stealing the headset that everyone else got. Of course, what people said about the insurance situation is probably true.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I wouldn't be surprised if AT&T was swiping S Pen tips while they had their grubby hands in the box stealing the headset that everyone else got. Of course, what people said about the insurance situation is probably true.

Verizon note 4's did not come with a headset/earbuds either.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I didn't get any with my T-Mobile Note 4.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Got headphone and s pen tips with sprint

NOTE 4,, GO BIG OR GO HOME!

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

When they opened the box at the AT&T store first I asked why was the box different than other carriers. Then I checked to see if everything was in the box and of course no headphones. So I asked for them although I never use them just based on principle alone. She told me the Note 4 didn't come with any and I said well I don't want the phone then magically the manager came from the back with some.

Diggin this Note 4

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

My brother got an AT&T one and I had the t-mobile and now Verizon one and they all had the tips included

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

? AT&T and Verizon ordered phones without headphones ....they never stole anything

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

calebleesdad

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site

I guess I should start using my s pen more...found the package of extra tips in the box. Hadn't given them a second look when I first opened. Is this for wear-and-tear? For style? Looks like some are grey. I have white note 4 duos variant.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

I guess I should start using my s pen more...found the package of extra tips in the box. Hadn't given them a second look when I first opened. Is this for wear-and-tear? For style? Looks like some are grey. I have white note 4 duos variant.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread what the two types are meant for. They do wear out eventually and need to be replaced.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

They sent you a battery and charger in this case because they sent you a note 4 for a note 3, but they will usually not send anything else along with it. You can try at&t but they will most likely tell you your sol since this was from a third party. You will most likely just have to buy your own replacement tips.

and, the note 3 charger will not work on the 4

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4