Anyone getting the s23 plus?

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the Pixel 7 Pro and I moved from the S22 plus. The plus was underwhelming. Camera and battery life were not great. If I were to get one, it'd be the Ultra all day.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I love my S22+ and have enjoyed the smaller form factor coming from an S21U at that time, for one handed use especially. I'm sure the S23+ is a great phone...

I am trading up to the S23U this time but I have a three week European vacation coming up in May and I wanted the best cameras possible for that. S pen really means nothing to me based on how use a phone...

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I love my S22+ and have enjoyed the smaller form factor coming from an S21U at that time, for one handed use especially. I'm sure the S23+ is a great phone...

I am trading up to the S23U this time but I have a three week European vacation coming up in May and I wanted the best cameras possible for that. S pen really means nothing to me based on how use a phone...

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using AC Forums mobile app
I wanted the Pixel 7 Pro for the same reason. We are going to the DR in June so I wanted the best camera I could get. Between my phone and my wife's iPhone 13 pro, we should be able to capture some great shots. Although I know I'll be taking way more photos and videos.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I wanted the Pixel 7 Pro for the same reason. We are going to the DR in June so I wanted the best camera I could get. Between my phone and my wife's iPhone 13 pro, we should be able to capture some great shots. Although I know I'll be taking way more photos and videos.

Am I going to regret asking why you need a good camera to visit the doctor?

h2ofun

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
We are upgrading 6 phones, 4 will get the 23+, 1 the 23, 1 the 23U

The plus is just the best size for most. Smaller, weighs less and has a flat screen!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non