memo app

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know what happened to the memo app that's for Samsung phone I had it on s5 and note 4 and now for some reason I can't find it anyone know where I can find it?

Posted via the Android Central App

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know what happened to the memo app that's for Samsung phone I had it on s5 and note 4 and now for some reason I can't find it anyone know where I can find it?

Memo app is replaced with S Note app. Use with your S Pen. Check our the Action Memo feature. It's one of my favorite features of the N4.

cachun402

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Memo app is replaced with S Note app. Use with your S Pen. Check our the Action Memo feature. It's one of my favorite features of the N4.

I sold my note and went back to my s4 now can't find that app in the galaxy app store but ima check the s note

pinkniknak

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site

ibhave the same issue but S NOTE WILL NOT OPEN MEMO FILES :( and I had lots

spiritmbr

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I had the galaxy s5 and had snote. got the s7 and could not find snote anymore. had tons of things in it. then on the s7 "memo" was already installed on the s7. i went to googleplay just to see if it was in the play store and cannot find it either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigersusyt