Note 4 notification bar issues when charging

Kdubbn

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Yo, my brand new GN4 won't allow access to the notification pull down. It only starts this when I'm plugged into the provided Samsung charger and majority of the time I have to power cycle the device before I able to pull down the notification bar again.

Is this a problem for anyone else or should I factory reset? I'm hoping I've overlooked a setting but I've previously owned the GN 1, 2, & 3 and don't recall this ever happening.

Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yo, my brand new GN4 won't allow access to the notification pull down. It only starts this when I'm plugged into the provided Samsung charger and majority of the time I have to power cycle the device before I able to pull down the notification bar again.

Is this a problem for anyone else or should I factory reset? I'm hoping I've overlooked a setting but I've previously owned the GN 1, 2, & 3 and don't recall this ever happening.

Thoughts?

Posted via the Android Central App

I did not have that issue on my Note 4. Did you recently upgrade to Lollipop?

Julia S1

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I have to power off and back on to get our to work again. I feel like mine does this even when not in the charger bit it didn't stay until I updated to lollipop. I'd love any solutions. Thanks

Kdubbn

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Well i finally had time to take my GN4 to AT&T to figure out what the deal was. I thought they woukd just replace it but the rep did what she described as a step above factory reset. She said it replaced everything on the device and it came directly from Samsung. I honestly thought she was jus messing with me but it worked. No more issues with my notification bar. It works perfectly.

Posted via the Android Central App via one badASS Note 4 by Samsung

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19