Legit Note 4 camera replacement

JosephMarcano

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The other day I smashed my Note 4 camera lens somehow, and the broken glass scratched the camera lens. So now the pictures are blurry and looking online I see lots of camera replacements but I'm concerned if these are actually real oem from Samsung. I don't want to get anything lesser quality than the oem one with a 16mp 5312 x 2988 pixels Sony camera sensor. Does anyone know where to get a real oem one or if the ones online for $25-$30 are legit and not garbage.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea, but did you call Samsung to check the price on them repairing it? Many times their repair priced have been less than I expected.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Did find this thread. Are you in the US or a country that has a Samsung store?

One person got the glass from the Samsung store for free. There is also a link at the bottom of the thread for some replacement parts, but I can't speak to anything about the parts or the company. The link shows several colors listed for just the glass and they aren't expensive.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...here-can-i-find-note-4-replacement-parts.html

Just noticed the lens is out of stock, but they have an entire camera (might have the lens) for less than $15. Cheap enough to try.

http://www.parts4repair.com/back-camera-for-samsung-galaxy-note-4/

JosephMarcano

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm stationed in South Korea so finding a Samsung store is easy. I'd rather buy the part itself and replace it than getting it repaired since I'm going to replace the mid frame as well

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm stationed in South Korea so finding a Samsung store is easy. I'd rather buy the part itself and replace it than getting it repaired since I'm going to replace the mid frame as well

Since you can get to one, I would just check, they might do it for free like they have done other things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana