It is so handy! I needed to take a picture of the inside of a wave petunia seed pod because I thought the miniscule seed had spots on them, but I really couldn't tell with my naked eyes. I held the pod with one hand and the phone with the other, saying "Shoot" to take this picture, for which I also used the flash.
    Do you use voice control to shoot images?-eureka.jpg

If you haven't acquainted yourself with all the customization features of the Note 4 you're missing out on getting better pictures.

My only problem with voice control is sometimes it's a bit too sensitive, taking pictures when I don't want a picture taken. When I'm in a noisy atmosphere I just turn off that feature.
    Neo_ii_Droid and indysteve9 like this.
    07-05-2015 01:22 PM
    It is so handy! . . . I held . . . with one hand and the phone with the other, saying "Shoot" to take . . . picture . . .

My only problem with voice control is sometimes it's a bit too sensitive, taking pictures when I don't want a picture taken. When I'm in a noisy atmosphere I just turn off that feature.
    I leave mine on [ Voice Control ] and do appreciate this feature of the SGN.IV. In fact I do use it almost exclusively whenever I take pictures of interest. But I agree with you on the "noisy" environment whereupon it takes unwanted photos.
    indysteve9 likes this.
    07-05-2015 02:02 PM
    I do use it when I take a self. But in general,no. I think it,s faster to just click rhe phone.
    07-05-2015 02:10 PM
    To ensure minimal shake, "remote by voice" is very useful. I try to remember to say "Capture" because I know one day I'll cause alarm in a crowded place saying "Shoot" ...
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    07-05-2015 03:28 PM
    Good points!
    07-05-2015 03:34 PM
    To ensure minimal shake, "remote by voice" is very useful. I try to remember to say "Capture" because I know one day [there'll be] cause [for] alarm in a crowded place [by] saying "Shoot" ...
    Same line of thought here, and not that I know anything.

I wonder if there's a way to "customize" one's choice of word(s) to say other than the stock Smile, Cheese, Capture, Shoot?
    07-05-2015 03:39 PM
    To ensure minimal shake, "remote by voice" is very useful.
    Regarding "minimal shake," to me I find it very useful if not purposeful when I use a table top featherweight tripod to "capture" a shot.

Do you use voice control to shoot images?-fullsizerender-2.jpg
    07-05-2015 03:44 PM
    "Sieze" and "Captive" work but I can see problems with those words also
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    07-05-2015 03:46 PM
    Regarding "minimal shake," to me I find it very useful if not purposeful when I use a table top featherweight tripod to "capture" a shot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 2.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	297.5 KB 
ID:	185135
    Looks like a nice tripod, make? I use a Shoulderpod S1 and an Ultrapod II.
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    07-05-2015 03:51 PM
    Looks like a nice tripod, make? I use a Shoulderpod S1 and an Ultrapod II.
    It's a Polaroid that I found in a red tag bin at one of the local store. Had this for about 5 years.

Also I am really liking the S1 Shoulderpod Smartphone Rig! Will have to lookup that Ultrapod II.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Do you use voice control to shoot images?-polaroid-tripod.jpg  
    Mannikon likes this.
    07-05-2015 04:00 PM