Do you use voice control to shoot images?

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
It is so handy! I needed to take a picture of the inside of a wave petunia seed pod because I thought the miniscule seed had spots on them, but I really couldn't tell with my naked eyes. I held the pod with one hand and the phone with the other, saying "Shoot" to take this picture, for which I also used the flash.
Eureka.jpg

If you haven't acquainted yourself with all the customization features of the Note 4 you're missing out on getting better pictures.

My only problem with voice control is sometimes it's a bit too sensitive, taking pictures when I don't want a picture taken. When I'm in a noisy atmosphere I just turn off that feature.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
It is so handy! . . . I held . . . with one hand and the phone with the other, saying "Shoot" to take . . . picture . . .

My only problem with voice control is sometimes it's a bit too sensitive, taking pictures when I don't want a picture taken. When I'm in a noisy atmosphere I just turn off that feature.
I leave mine on [ Voice Control ] and do appreciate this feature of the SGN.IV. In fact I do use it almost exclusively whenever I take pictures of interest. But I agree with you on the "noisy" environment whereupon it takes unwanted photos. :cool:

Mannikon

May 11, 2015
Visit site
To ensure minimal shake, "remote by voice" is very useful. I try to remember to say "Capture" because I know one day I'll cause alarm in a crowded place saying "Shoot" ...

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
To ensure minimal shake, "remote by voice" is very useful. I try to remember to say "Capture" because I know one day [there'll be] cause [for] alarm in a crowded place [by] saying "Shoot" ...
Same line of thought here, and not that I know anything. :confused:

I wonder if there's a way to "customize" one's choice of word(s) to say other than the stock Smile, Cheese, Capture, Shoot?

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a nice tripod, make? I use a Shoulderpod S1 and an Ultrapod II.
It's a Polaroid that I found in a red tag bin at one of the local store. Had this for about 5 years.

Also I am really liking the S1 Shoulderpod Smartphone Rig! Will have to lookup that Ultrapod II.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Polaroid Tripod.jpg
    Polaroid Tripod.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non