Anyone thinking of buying the new iPhone 6 phablet

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Please don't flame me but it does look good and have copied and improved on many android features the camera seems equal maybe better. the battery life seems much better. And full support re updates for 3 maybe 4 years.. And complete back up and restore software. Personally I'm waiting to see what the nexus has to offer or the lgg4 pro..
Lately have been disappointed with Samsung slow updates and there's no reason why they could not have given us themes. But I definitely don't like the direction Samsung have taken with the note 5. And I'm spending so much time to get better battery life by turning off and freezing apps etc.. I luv the note 4 but getting a little frustrated with Samsung.

Posted via the Android Central App

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Never would I downgrade to an iPhone. But that's just me. I know people who have and regretted it. You can do so much more with a Android than with that Apple crap. Good luck with your decision though. Consider everything so you don't regret your decision for your two year contract.

Tahoe916

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I switched from iphone about 4-5 years ago, I don't think I could go back to the Apple ecosystem no matter how great the phone was. I hated iTunes and so many other things about their tightly controlled environment.

I finally have acceptable battery life and less issues after using Package Disabler Pro and ShutApp.

fooferdoggie

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Saying apple is crap is just silly. They have the best quality hardware and have the best warranty service. But they are getting pretty stale and there us so little difference in on the way ios looks and works it is kind is pathetic. My wife is blind and even with the voiceover bugs it is still better then android. But apple lacks innovation and seems to give just enough to keep people hooked. Battery life in the s6 is horrible compared to my 6+ it gets down to 50% once a day them down to 30% or less with one full charge on the middle and little use. There is good and bad about both.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Apple? Who's Apple? Are they a new company? ;-D No, i'm quite happy with the Android Family. I tried going back to Apple with the iPhone 6 Plus, but got bored, within a month.

No apple for me.

bable

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Apple locks down simple things. Ever needed to torrent on the go? Or download a large pic pack and unrar them on your phone? How about merely unzipping something and having those files recognized by core apps? Apple devices are accessories to go with your computer, whereas android gives you a computer in your pocket.

supaflyz

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I switch from an Iphone to a note 4. My mom has a iphone 6 plus and so does my sister in law. I think its half and half of the people I know owns iphones and androids (mostly from samsung). Most of them started off with Iphones. The reason I got my mom an iphone 6 was because it is easier to use. It was a little difficult at first from switching to an android phone. However, I have got the hang of it now. I still got some questions and learning but there is so much more you can do with the note 4. I just upgraded my mom to i0s9 on her iphone 6 plus. One thing I do admit is the battery life on her 6 plus is better than the note 4. However, the iphone 6 plus gets boring after a while. You can't really do much. I also like android as I'm more used to pc computers. I have the macbook as well, and I prefer windows pc over that.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got the 6s. My work phone. The upgrade from my 5 was quick and painless, something I've never had with Android, though Samsung has gotten closer recently. I use my note 4 for personal. I can see why people use both bc I do use both :)

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I will have to admit, I like the iPhone. I'm not a big customizer and don't do roms. But, I love androids file and sharing system. If apple ever stepped up and got with the program, I may go back. But for now, I love my s pen, split screen, and file system. So, no I won't be getting the iphone, my wife probably will.

I do love my ipad though. Again, certain features are lacking, but the trade off of apples notication (reminders) and and quick note system is miles ahead of android in the tablet world. The one thing that really bothers me is the touch and drag system of video playing on apple products, android has me spoiled on just touching the spot I want to see.

So for now, my phone keeps me in an a droid world and for school I use the ipad. Best of both worlds.

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Phorget a phablet . IPhones are a pain to use. My wife has iPhone 6 and iPad 3. I think the icons are childish looking and iOS is not very intuitive. Apple sells an experience more than anything. Phor her purposes they are phine. I use my Note for business as well as personal and it does both very well.
Phor some people Apple is phantastic and I'm glad they like them. I say ph**k Apple. Too expensive for what you get.

Posted via Android Central App

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Iphone not for me but it's a great device. Unless you're trolling it's a given you'd get flamed posting about iOS in any android forum.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Phorget a phablet . IPhones are a pain to use. My wife has iPhone 6 and iPad 3. I think the icons are childish looking and iOS is not very intuitive. Apple sells an experience more than anything. Phor her purposes they are phine. I use my Note for business as well as personal and it does both very well.
Phor some people Apple is phantastic and I'm glad they like them. I say ph**k Apple. Too expensive for what you get.

Posted via Android Central App

Hear hear, I agree. I'm an Apple hater!