I x-rayed my Note 4, how can I get my data off of it?

A

AC Question

x-rayed note 4

my android note 4 was accidently x-rayed while at hospital. I left it in my purse while they x-rayed my finger & my purse was not covered by the lead shield. Now everything is lost. HELP PLEASE
Linda

hyfurd2112

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: x-rayed note 4

Wow I have never heard of anything like this before. If you did set up Google backup, and everything on your phone is already lost, then try these steps.
This procedure will delete everything on your phone. But since everything was already lost, this is the method of restoring your previous settings, apps, wifi passwords, etc. However, if you did not back up content like photos or videos, those are also likely to be gone. Have you checked your SD card, and is things on there gone too?
1. Go to settings
2. Scroll down to Backup and Reset
3. Tap on Factory data reset
4. Follow the onscreen instructions
5. When this process is complete, your phone should show a welcome message telling you to select your language. Go ahead and do this all and all steps that follow. When you get to where it asks you whether youd like to restore data, tap on 910, last used (x) days ago. All applications that you had on your phone will be downloaded but you'll have to go through the process of logging in and cloud syncing and moving apps into their respective folders of choice.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lumen