I droped my Samsung galaxy note 4 in water!!

Childlike Director

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
OK,I droped my Samsung galaxy note 4 in water. Immediately i took out the battery and dried it well. Later, I put it back i and i can't see the screen, but all the sound/notifications are working. Anyone know how to fix screen?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The whole assembly may need to be replaced. Have you called any local repair shops? Some PC repair places are starting to get into cell phone repair too.

shotboogie

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
I dropped mines in the toilet about 2 weeks ago what I did was remove the battery and the Sim card then put the whole phone in a big bowl of rice let it dry 14-24 hrs works like a charm now hope this helps !!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
OK,I droped my Samsung galaxy note 4 in water. Immediately i took out the battery and dried it well. Later, I put it back i and i can't see the screen, but all the sound/notifications are working. Anyone know how to fix screen?
First thing you should have done after pulling the battery was put it in a bag of uncooked rice for a few days. Only way to really dry it out. Even then you'd likely end up the same way. Insurance claim or phone repair or new contract.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana