Question Need Samsung Galaxy A21s Motherboard Diagram

Osmaan

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Hi there, I hope you all are doing great.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A21s (4/64)GB mobile phone and I need its complete motherboard diagrams for repairing purposes because my phone sank into the water and after that, the SIMs are not working on it I cannot make or receive calls on my phone, it always shows "Emergency Calls Only" with sims inserted in it.

Moreover, the radio frequency (RF) signals of SIM networks keep coming and going. The RF is not stable so the mobile repairing mechanic said I needed its motherboard diagrams so he could correctly locate the root issue in the board and fix it.

So I request please help me in this regard if someone in this community has that motherboard diagram please let me know I'll be very much thankful to you.

Thanks

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, I hope you all are doing great.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A21s (4/64)GB mobile phone and I need its complete motherboard diagrams for repairing purposes because my phone sank into the water and after that, the SIMs are not working on it I cannot make or receive calls on my phone, it always shows "Emergency Calls Only" with sims inserted in it.

Moreover, the radio frequency (RF) signals of SIM networks keep coming and going. The RF is not stable so the mobile repairing mechanic said I needed its motherboard diagrams so he could correctly locate the root issue in the board and fix it.

So I request please help me in this regard if someone in this community has that motherboard diagram please let me know I'll be very much thankful to you.
Found this on the first search page I pulled up:

Reactions: B. Diddy

Osmaan

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Found this on the first search page I pulled up:

I also found this schematic diagram pdf file but it's not helpful or doesn't contain what I need. I need the diagram which is available on the below-mentioned website but they are paid and it's a bit costly for me so I'm looking for a resource which should be available free of cost. I have also attached a screenshot for example.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 041749.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 041749.png
    603.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Osmaan

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Have you tried a different repair shop?
Yes, I have tried multiple repair shops and after checking my phone they all said that we need its motherboard diagram to identify the root cause because of which the phone is currently unable to make and receive calls however it is receiving Radio Frequency (RF) signals as well from all available networks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana