Getting "Read" "notifications on one users Text Messages. Also "Now Typing" notification.

A

AC Question

Getting "Read" "notifications on one users Text Messages. Also "Now Typing" notification.

Noticed this today for first time. I was getting read notices next to the time stamp on my sent messages. As I was typing, a new message to them, I was notified that they too were "Now Typing". Only have noticed this on one person. I am using the standard Android message app. My Note 4 just upgraded to 5.1.1

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Getting "Read" "notifications on one users Text Messages. Also "Now Typing" notification.

What messaging app are you using?

yeahizme

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Getting "Read" "notifications on one users Text Messages. Also "Now Typing" notification.

If you're using the Verizon messaging app, it will show you when another Verizon customer who is using the Verizon messaging app is texting you back...

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Would be nice to see this as a standard. I'm on Sprint.

Posted via the Android Central App

yeahizme

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

I think it's just dedicated to the Verizon messaging plus text app...you know Verizon has to be different all the time lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ugo