Changing BT defaults

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
When I start BT for the car stereo system, virtually every time lately it's been accessing archived VMs from the Verizon VM system instead of continuing the Google Music playlist I'd been listening to on the last drive. It's driving me crazy - reading an article between drives is enough to reset it.

If it helps, these VMs were on Visual Voice Mail but were archived automatically to another file location chosen by the app and apparently saved as MP3s.

I've checked the apps and gone through App Manager - no luck.

Any help?

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
When I start BT for the car stereo system, virtually every time lately it's been accessing archived VMs from the Verizon VM system instead of continuing the Google Music playlist I'd been listening to on the last drive. It's driving me crazy - reading an article between drives is enough to reset it.

If it helps, these VMs were on Visual Voice Mail but were archived automatically to another file location chosen by the app and apparently saved as MP3s.

I've checked the apps and gone through App Manager - no luck.

Any help?
Bump

STC09

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
It completely stopped accessing the VMs for almost a week but now it's doing it virtually every time.

Maddening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa