How do I disable safe mode using my PC/adb?

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Volume rockers got busted(Doesn't work at all). Now my phone always boots to safe mode(Even after resetting it)
I don't have the tools or skills to open up the phone & fix them so I was looking for some other way.
Tried connecting it to my PC & use adb or Android Commander to edit a file and disable the rockers. But my phone doesn't get detected at all(maybe cuz USB Debugging doesn't work in safe mode).*
Any ideas, folks?*

Note : There's a national holiday going on in our country. Everything is closed for at least a week, so no luck getting it repaired soon.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
The actual Volume button itself is a hardware switch so accessing it via software methods (ADB) will be a daunting project to divert or otherwise alter electricity traversing through the volume down (nor up) button.
If you're not comfortable dis-assembling your Note 4 maybe you know someone who does have experience working on smartphones? This guide shows you the step-by-step directions on getting to the Volume button:
https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Samsung+Galaxy+Note+4+Volume+Buttons+Replacement/36108

If the Volume button itself isn't physically damaged (as in visually you can see that it's in some way jammed into the Volume down position) it might just be a matter where the switch is just 'stuck' because of pocket lint or whatever. Before cracking open your phone you might want to try picking up an aerosol can of electrical contact cleaner. You can find it at most computer stores, computer repair shops, and even some of the big chain hardware centers. The stuff is full of multi-syllable chemicals so use it sparingly and in a location with good ventilation. Also it dries really fast and leaves behind very little residue but it penetrates really well (if the switch is stuck) and cleans metal contact surfaces well (if there's some corrosion or whatever).