Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I just got this one from Amazon. it's clear and covers the ports. love it. just super thin so praying I never drop my phone :/

Posted via the Android Central App
I just got this today too and I didn't like it. Too slippery for me. I liked the size and the open button ports but that's it. Sent it back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me any good guard cases? I tend to drop my phones a lot. Once it fell out while I was on a bike.

Tech 21. I dropped my note 2 from way too high up way too many times and it survived for 3 years.

EDIT: just got back from checking out cases at Best Buy and the tactical tech 21 case they had was much flimsier than the one I had for my Note 2. I ended up not buying anything.

Last edited:

dllb

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
i-Blason-galaxy-note-5-unicorn-beetle-slim-clear-bumper-case-frost-black-32.jpg

This is my favorite case. Supcase Galaxy Note 5 Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Protective Bumper Case-Frost/Black.

No molding lines, nice textured edges that are not slippery. It will protect your glass back, and the camera doesn't stick out the back, but it is thin around the edges. I think the metal Samsung has used in the Note 5 is more than strong enough and all I need is a surround that will keep it from getting scratched or chipped when the phone is dropped.

One minus is the raised edges on the back in the center keeps this from laying flat on most wireless chargers. Even though it does work, I wonder if this will increase charging times..

note5_sa_title_gunmetal_grande.jpg

Spigen Galaxy Note 5 Case Slim Armor. The back is a little slippery for me, and that Kickstand is going to last about a week, it's plastic with tiny tiny tabs holding it in. Maybe if it was metal, but this thing is pathetic. It is very nice looking.

note5_nh_carbon_title_danred_grande.jpg

Spigen Galaxy Note 5 Case Neo Hybrid Carbon. Wow, it's beautiful. But the plastic bumper that has the buttons is SUPER slippery. I LOVE how this looks, but zero chance I'm going to use it, the plastic bumper is that slippery even without a couple days worth of oily hands touching it.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Picked up this Verus case.

Duo layer, very thin, and it has a lip around the camera to keep the lens off of any surface you may lay your Note 5 on. Large cut-out to remove stylus, but it's still a little tricky...buttons work great.

Overall, I'm very pleased... it's a simple, yet elegant style.

Verus Case.JPG

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
The Spigen Neo Hybrid arrived today. It comes in 2 pieces, the clear case and the gold bumper with metalized buttons. I like that it does not add much bulk to.the phone and I get to show off the black sapphire color. What I don't like is the gold bumper. It is plastic and difficult to get on phone and get the buttons in the right place. Also the bumper is not very grippy.

I am going to use my coupon from Samsung to order their version of clear case with black sapphire bumpers to see if I like that better.

Posted via the Android Central App

shibosway

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. I'm actually a leatherworker and I could totally make myself a sleeve like that. Anyone on here let me know if you'd be interested in offering your inputs on a sleeve, sizing, features, etc and in exchange I could hook you up for a discount in exchange for your feedback.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Picked up this Verus case.

Duo layer, very thin, and it has a lip around the camera to keep the lens off of any surface you may lay your Note 5 on. Large cut-out to remove stylus, but it's still a little tricky...buttons work great.

Overall, I'm very pleased... it's a simple, yet elegant style.

View attachment 193178

I got this as well. Very happy with it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

Tony C1

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
So far I have not been able to find any phone cases that have a SD card slot built in like they do for the S6.

Anyone else have any luck?

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
^This particular Verus case is not slippery. The back of the case has a matte finish with fine lines from edge to edge. Holding the Note 5 with this case feels good in the hand and provides seemingly good protection without too much of an increase in the overall size.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5.

reidcc

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
I have a Tech21 EVO Tactical case in Black. Wanted something immediately- and had a hard time paying $45 for it at BB. It does not feel slippery, or bulky, and it does not want to take your pants pocket out with it either!!!

I've ordered a Ringke Fusion in clear, but that won't show until next week.

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch