Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
i know this is "show your case" but is anyone sporting a dbrand or slickwraps? i would love to see some pics if anyone is using them!

My son just got the skin from DBrand, for his S6 edge... I'd imagine they're pretty much the same for the Note 5.

His looks really nice, and has a nice texture to it. Certainly makes his phone less slippery!

20150915_134230.jpg

20150915_134237 (1).jpg

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Some Caseology cases for sale on Amazon, I dont know why it was taken down from Slickdeals. But I got a screenshot...

Caseology_Note5_Sale.png

Too much gold :(

Enjoy!!

MikeekiM

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
It's funny because I kept clicking on the alert and nothing happened. Thanks a lot got the Vault

Code didn't work for me... I was about to pull the trigger on the Vault as well... :(

Update: Don't know what I did differently...but this morning it worked and I ordered the Vault in black... :)

Last edited:

HarlyFan

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I've used the Otterbox defender over the last several years on each Note that I have had and believe that it is without a doubt the best case on the market.

jeremy81

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Samsung Flip Wallet Case. It only holds one card but I really like it. I was going to order with the Samsung 30% off coupon but I found it Newegg for 18.99 with free shipping. It looks kind of gray in the pics but it's much more blue in person.

IMG_0299.jpgIMG_0295.jpgIMG_0294.jpg

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Finally found a case after trying out (and returning) 5 others.

Ones that went back:
-incipio NPG - not enough drop protection
-verus crystal bumper - clear case was already yellowed
-tech 21 EVO check - didn't fit case on sides, extremely loose
-spigen hybrid - didn't fit properly with my screen protector
-UAG - edges on the bottom were sharp and didn't feel comfortable in my hand when holding with one hand

WINNER: speck candy shell. Seems to offer decent drop protection, although the S-pen corner is a little less protected than I'd like.

Just call me Goldielocks or the Princess and the Pea.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have real life photos of the Verus Galaxy Note 5 Case? looks really great and I'm thinking to order but would love to see some real life photos and hear from your experience first.
This is the one I'm about to get:
Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 5 Case, Verus [High Pro Shield][Steel Silver] - [Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For Samsung Note 5 N920 Devices
View attachment 197350

This guy has a video on some of the Verus cases. I like that Crystal Bumper one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A4l3PgaguA