Why is there no white 64gb Note 5 for Verizon?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon stores not carrying Note 5 64gb?

I've called two Verizon's stores to confirm that they have the 64gb version of the Note 5. NEITHER one is stocking it and will have to order it. Anyone else running into this? Guess I will have to go to Best Buy? Alternative to get the 64gb?

Talk about deflating...
You can buy it at http://www.verizonwireless.com

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

bigjunior45

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Just got a 64GB Black Sapphire at Verizon today even though I wanted the white one. Verizon told me that you can only get 32GB in White and that's it. They also informed me that they don't think Samsung will have a white 64GB in the near future. Called Best Buy after I left Verizon and they pretty much confirmed the same thing

kidstechno

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm, I called both Verizon stores here and they stated no 64gb White versions but they could order it. Maybe they're only doing it on demand and not expecting a huge demand for it? Black is so boring.

sbmoore1

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Got my note 5 and they told me that if have to order a 64gb. They only had 32gbs of both phone colors in stock. So my wife and I got the white 32gb. I've updated all my apps and put my personal favorites on it and still have 21gb

Posted via the Android Central App

DE7IANCE

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Idk, i really do hope they have it available in september as the last posts mentioned. But ive called and chatted with their reps and they always dont know (which is bs, how do you not know about your products???). But as was mentioned, it is "odd" that they always say the EXACT same thing, "we dont have that information at this time". So we'll see what happens. Im waiting to see.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I loved the black (the blue tint to it is awesome) and wanted to get one but I just couldn't handle how much fingerprints show up. I wanted the 64GB however I could't get it in white. The lady at the Verizon store even thought they had some but they didn't. 32gb will be enough, but I just wanted it in case.

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I mind as well wait on the 128GB also. :p Maybe in a month or two the 128GB or Note 5 Active will surface.

after taxes, that 128GB Note 5 will cost almost cost a grand!
in my case, with 10.27% state/city sales tax, it will make it the
most expensive Samsung phone ever... :) I wonder if I should
pick one up from a tax free state like Delaware when I visit NJ
next month. :)

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Its Verizon what do you expect. The 64GB Note 5 is available in any color you want from Verizon, as long as the color you want is Black Sapphire!!

Why would anyone expect Verizon to satisfy their customers.