Got a Case and glass.....

castone001

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
got my Verizon Black 64gb Tuesday. Went down to Verizon store today and they were literally putting the cases and the glass shields on the rack as walked in. They were surprised that I had a phone already. They mentioned the store was stocked with Note 5 for tomorrow's retail opener!

I looked at various cases and settled for the Otterbox Defender and chose to install it without the Screen protection. I don't like the feel of the flimsy plastic screen and instead installed the Invisible Shield Glass from ZAGG. Nice clean look and feel with the S-Pen and finger. The case adds a little HEFT and size to the phone but I figure it's worth the trade off in case I drop or scratch it.

Loving the Phone All Around!!!

Forthepie

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
My parents pre-ordered last Saturday and got their phones Wednesday. We were in the store in the afternoon and the cases were up and stocked. There's not a lot, but enough to find a decent case. Phones are at the store but they can't sell until Friday.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The new tech21 looks better, its a clear back with black border instead of the ugly orange!

Ill be getting it at the store in the morning when i pick up my phone.

Still trying to decide between black and white. The black looks dark blue and looks sharp

Posted via the Android Central App

Forthepie

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
The new tech21 looks better, its a clear back with black border instead of the ugly orange!

Still trying to decide between black and white. The black looks dark blue and looks sharp

Yeah I have the one for the Droid Turbo, Verizon guy said it was exactly the same as mine but good. But you are right, the orange band is a little odd on my phone.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I haven't seen a case for the N5 from tech21, but I do like their cases. Is there one out?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen a case for the N5 from tech21, but I do like their cases. Is there one out?

Yes, it was on display at the verizon store yesterday. I like that it doesn't have that orange band. Ill be picking it up with the phone in about 4hrs lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf