Quality control issues on Note 5

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
All

Have any of you had any quality control issues on the Note 5(scratches out of the box, dead pixels, etc) similar to what was experienced with the S6/S6 Edge back in April?

To me, it seems like Samsung stepped up their game in this department with the release of the Note 5.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen any. When i am at verizon i asked them if i can look at my phone before they start setting it up and they always let me.

Mine looks great, but then I've never seen one from the store that made me ask for a different one.

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine is perfect. I know some people had issues with the s6/s6 edge, but it seems Samsung tightened QC a bit for the Note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I haven't seen any. When i am at verizon i asked them if i can look at my phone before they start setting it up and they always let me.

Mine looks great, but then I've never seen one from the store that made me ask for a different one.

What do they do if you do find a flaw? Tmobile employees think they are Nazis and won't let you exchange your phone unless the defect affects the functionality.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
My AT&T Note 5 was perfect out of the box. Very pleased with it, but if I don't get a case for it soon it might not stay that way..... This phone is slicker than my HTC m8 bare.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
What do they do if you do find a flaw? Tmobile employees think they are Nazis and won't let you exchange your phone unless the defect affects the functionality.

You can simply say that you don't want that phone and explain why, and they will go get a different one. Like i said i have never had to do that, but i asked a manager several years ago and he said that if its an actual flaw or blemish they don't expect you to buy it.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
You can simply say that you don't want that phone and explain why, and they will go get a different one. Like i said i have never had to do that, but i asked a manager several years ago and he said that if its an actual flaw or blemish they don't expect you to buy it.

Wow, that would be nice. I had a terrible time with my s6 when it came out. The first one I got had a very loose earpiece grille, which rattled when sound was coming out of it. The second one, the top half of the screen was white and the bottom half was extremely pink. Tmobile gave me the runaround with both of them and made me pay restocking fees.

pst23

May 28, 2014
Visit site
My 32gb had a piece of dust under the screen and the spen had black marks that wouldn't come off. I have the 64 gb version now though which is fine.

Pjrusso92

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I work for a wireless retailer (I prefer not to specify). I was looking at a Note 5 the day before launch, and I did notice a dead pixel. I purchased one myself the next day...no complaints... mine in perfect, besides the small wireless charging issue a lot of these are having. Probably just needs a software update.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy