03-10-2017 06:46 AM
70 123
tools
    This is what I'm looking for. Except, this one is not real leather, just patterned to look like leather.
    I don't want a wallet, cover or anything with a kickstand that will add bulk.
    Why is it so hard to find?
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...c2d46bc04a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    You could go to the link on eBay that I got mine and send them a message and ask for one like mine without the back stand/cardholder on it... Heck they aren't out to break the bank selling them for as little as they are with the stand on it. BTW the one on mine adds practically no extra bulk fwiw.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 5
    09-04-2015 07:54 AM
    Okay... Here's some quick pictures of my case on the Note 5

This case has gotten my phone a lot of attention at work. When folks see it and find out it's the new Note 5 they have to play with it some and try out the s-pen with the screen off.

It's pretty cool to say the least.

Attached Thumbnails Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-398.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-393.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-391.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-390.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-396.jpg  

09-04-2015 05:51 PM

This case has gotten my phone a lot of attention at work. When folks see it and find out it's the new Note 5 they have to play with it some and try out the s-pen with the screen off.

Looks real sharp,nice looking case and phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-04-2015 06:03 PM
    I just ordered this one last night, from TETDED.... they are a company in Europe, I believe, so it'll probably take a little while for it to arrive.

Reasonable price, free shipping, and it's exactly what I am looking for, a leather backed case, no front flap, no card holders, stands, etc., just a simply, elegant case made of leather that doesn't add too much to the overall size of my Note 5.

Amazon has sold other Tetded cases and they've all received very good reviews.

Anyone interested, go to TETDED's site (google it), click on the Note5 tab at the top, then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

They also have cases with flip covers, different colored leather, etc.

Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-tetded.jpg

Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-tetded-2.jpg
    09-04-2015 08:12 PM
    I just ordered this one last night, from TETDED.... they are a company in Europe, I believe, so it'll probably take a little while for it to arrive.

Reasonable price, free shipping, and it's exactly what I am looking for, a leather backed case, no front flap, no card holders, stands, etc., just a simply, elegant case made of leather that doesn't add too much to the overall size of my Note 5.

Anyone interested, go to TETDED's site (google it), click on the Note5 tab at the top, then scroll all the way to the very bottom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tetded.JPG 
Views:	225 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	195083

Name:	TETDED 2.JPG 
Views:	224 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	195082
    That's a sexy looking case! Just ordered one for myself, as well.
    8100User likes this.
    09-04-2015 08:51 PM

Name:	Tetded.JPG 
Views:	225 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	195083

Name:	TETDED 2.JPG 
Views:	224 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	195082
    I received my Tedted a couple of days ago. Fit is very nice. I really like the feel of this case. Leather and metal make a super nice combo. Doesn't add much bulk. Would have liked it to cover the top like Apples leather case does.

09-05-2015 05:17 AM
    I received my Tedted a couple of days ago. Fit is very nice. I really like the feel of this case. Leather and metal make a super nice combo. Doesn't add much bulk. Would have liked it to cover the top like Apples leather case does.
    Can you post any photos?

Also, how long did it take to arrive, and what part of the country do you live in (I assume NY, but figure I won't assume, I'll ask)

Thanks!
    09-05-2015 01:18 PM
    Can you post any photos?

Also, how long did it take to arrive, and what part of the country do you live in (I assume NY, but figure I won't assume, I'll ask)

Thanks!
    I can put up some pics later. Took only two days. Shipped from hong Kong. Selected expedited shipping.

09-05-2015 01:46 PM
    I may have to order that Tetded case. My Ebay case order was cancelled because they didn't have my color in Stock. So I may give the Tetded a go. Would like to see some consumer pics as well.
    09-05-2015 04:10 PM
    As soon as I get it I'll definitely post pics! unfortunately I went with free shipping, should have just paid to have it delivered by Fed Ex. Pics and a review will be up as soon as I get it.
    09-05-2015 07:46 PM

Envious, still awaiting mine. Glad it fits nice and doesn't add bulk. That was definitely my #1 worry
    09-05-2015 07:48 PM
    Here are some pics.

Attached Thumbnails Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-2144.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-2143.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-2141.jpg   Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-2140.jpg  
    ThaBlackAziatic likes this.
    09-06-2015 05:44 AM
    Envious, still awaiting mine. Glad it fits nice and doesn't add bulk. That was definitely my #1 worry
    The Tetded case looks just like the one I got sans the stand /cardholders on the back. It cost a great deal more too from the prices I have found.

Neither one of these cases will add any bulk to the phone IMHO but if you utilize the cardholder it will add a little bit to it on the back.

I am communicating with the seller /company of mine asking them if they can be made without the stand on them. Hopefully I will hear back from them and let you all know.

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5
    09-06-2015 09:14 AM
    Nice looking case by TedTed, where did you get it?
    09-06-2015 10:51 AM
    09-06-2015 10:57 AM
    Are tgere any options out there that protect the camera lens while in the case? I tend to throw my phone in my purse and I don't want the lens to get scuffed. I plan on getting a sleeve, but I was wondering if there were any other creative case options out there.
    09-06-2015 05:43 PM
    Are tgere any options out there that protect the camera lens while in the case? I tend to throw my phone in my purse and I don't want the lens to get scuffed. I plan on getting a sleeve, but I was wondering if there were any other creative case options out there.
    Haven't seen any leather ones.

09-06-2015 06:34 PM

were did you get this case. This looks like a great replacement for my leather apple case.
    09-06-2015 10:22 PM
    were did you get this case. This looks like a great replacement for my leather apple case.
    Off eBay.. Check ELAkid's post for the link on the first page.

I just ordered this one tonight... A little bit different but looks great. It's from a different seller though but cost $5.99 shipped. I like the looks of the cut outs and the leather insert inside the case.

Attached Thumbnails Any leather cases that don't have a flip cover?-405.jpg  
    09-06-2015 11:33 PM
    Off eBay.. Check ELAkid's post for the link on the first page.

I just ordered this one tonight... A little bit different but looks great. It's from a different seller though but cost $5.99 shipped. I like the looks of the cut outs and the leather insert inside the case.

I'm looking for a case like this. .. you order this one off ebay

09-06-2015 11:46 PM
    I'm looking for a case like this. .. you order this one off ebay

Yes just a few minutes ago. Go to the link ELAkid posted on the first page and scroll down to the more like this section. It's called the Luxury leather slot back case.

09-06-2015 11:52 PM
    The Tetded case looks just like the one I got sans the stand /cardholders on the back. It cost a great deal more too from the prices I have found.
    Just to be clear, the cases you are talking about are PU Leather, while the Tetded cases are actual, real leather.

They are not the same thing, and the price reflects that fact.
    09-08-2015 01:43 AM
    Just to be clear, the cases you are talking about are PU Leather, while the Tetded cases are actual, real leather.

They are not the same thing, and the price reflects that fact.
    Yup I know the difference between them, but the looks are still pretty similar,and 1 other thing I know, and that is with leather stretched that thin to keep the bulk down to a minimum it will show signs of wear quicker too. Ask the guys who have the LG g4's. I had one...

The Tetded's are excellent cases and are a great buy for the quality you are getting, but at 1/6th the cost and free shipping for those I posted they are too if you don't mind PU Leather. They really do feel great unlike some other types I have owned.

I will probably email Tetded and see if some brown leather is in the works or even a Burgundy snakeskin, the 2 tone one I don't know if I would like it or not.

09-08-2015 02:05 AM
    So I got the Tetded case today... pretty sure I'll like it when they send the correct one.

The sticker on the box says it's for the Note 5, but it's not deep enough for the phone to fit, the cutout for the power button is not aligned correctly, and even if it would snap into place, the corner would block the S Pen...

I emailed them and described the problem (with a picture as well), so we'll see what they say. Pretty disappointed at the moment, though, considering I paid extra for faster shipping...for a case that doesn't fit.

09-09-2015 07:02 PM
    Bummer.... Maybe they will expedite the correct one to you.

09-09-2015 07:41 PM
70 123