Need help...what are best 2g/3g/4g signal boosters that are compatible with Verizon & my Note 5?

sunnyoneva

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Verizons samsung network extender is apparently not compatible with the Note 5, but I have a weak voice signal in my house. Unfortunately I work from Home using the phone ALOT, so I need a cost effective solution to boost the signal thats compatible with the Note 5. Any ideas?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Need help...what are best 2g/3g/4g signal boosters that are compatible with Verizon & my Note 5?

I have a network extender that just arrived yesterday and it works just fine with my Note 5. Yes it's a Verizon network extender.

quangtran1

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need help...what are best 2g/3g/4g signal boosters that are compatible with Verizon & my Note 5?

My VZW extender works fine with my Note 5 and S6+. It doesn't and shouldn't act any differently.

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site

I have the Verizon extender as well. It works fine with mine. Remember that the extender only boosts 3G for voice calls and does not increase 4G LTE signal. You would have to try something third party for that. I believe that you need to dial #48 Call to connect to the extender as it will allow any Verizon device to connect to it in your immediate area. I was told if you call that code it will create a personal connection the extender.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

First thing is that the phone needs to have advanced calling turned off. Then I have setup the extender from the myverizon website to only accept usage from our phones. We don't need to do anything after that, no calling special numbers etc. If your extender is not working correctly the best thing to do is to call tech support who will connect you with a special group that only deals with the network extenders and they will walk you through the setup. Getting to the network extender from the myverizon website is tricky and I had to call so they could walk me through how to get to it to set it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non