Does the Gear s watch work well with the Note 5?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering how well the Gear S watch works with the Note 5. I notice the price of it has gone down at places like Tmobile and Target because the new one is coming out soon.

Is it worth getting the Gear S or wait and see what the Gear S2 is like before deciding?

Tmobile has it for $300 or refurb for $200 again not sure if it would be worth the wait and see how the new one is.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Gear 2 and it works great, can't offer any input on the Gear S though. For me, the S2 looks amazing and from early reports there have been many improvements. If I were buying now or soon, I'd wait until pricing and availability of the S2 was announced. If pricing is reasonable I'd get it vs the prior model watches. And when it is released, I would expect the prior models pricing to drop.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes it works well, I have the Note 5 and Gear S, and the are excellent together.

Sent from my Note 5 that I said I wouldn't get but now that I have it I love it. If you can wait til October, then wait for the new one. But the original is nice as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer