Is there any difference between the cameras in Note 5 and S6?(comparing indoor low-light shots only)

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought a new Note 5 today. Needless to say, I am quite impressed with the camera when shooting indoors under low-light conditions.

I also have a S6 on my account but it's being used by the kid who is away at college right now... so I can't do a side-by-side comparison of my new Note 5 and the S6.

Is there any difference betweeen the cameras in the Note 5 and S6?(comparing indoor low-light shots only)

Thanks!

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought a new Note 5 today. Needless to say, I am quite impressed with the camera when shooting indoors under low-light conditions.

I also have a S6 on my account but it's being used by the kid who is away at college right now... so I can't do a side-by-side comparison of my new Note 5 and the S6.

Is there any difference betweeen the cameras in the Note 5 and S6?(comparing indoor low-light shots only)

Thanks!
They are the same camera

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The cameras are identical, the software is slightly different.

dreaming of electric sheep

oh, I didn't even think about the software difference.... are there reviews that compared the Note 5 and S6 cameras against each other? I don't know about phone cameras, but I have a Leica digital camera. It has an identical twin sold as a Panasonic. Both cameras are basically identical, but Leica's software is tweaked a little different, so they don't always get the same results.