Thinking about upgrading to ATT Note 5

Travis McQuinn

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I am needing an upgrade. I have a Note 3 currently. I like the note size. Use the pen from time to time. I am considering the Note 5. The removable battery is no biggie. SD card would be nice but I can live with it. My question is performance and stability. Would this be a worth upgrade? or another option?
Thanks

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you want the s pen then there really is no competitor. The Note 5 is definitely a substantial upgrade over the note 3.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Travis McQuinn

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I am not stuck on the pen. I like the screen size the most of the note series. I read a lot of people saying battery life sucks and complaints about this and that.

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I disabled the ATT stuff and some of the TW stuff i don't use. Put in Nova Prime and have a seriously stable great working device.
Note 5 64 gb Black

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I came from a Note 2 and I LOVE the Note 5. Ignore the complaints, most are from people who do not yet have the phone and assume the lack of SD card and removable battery is bad.

Most who have the Note 5, myself included, think the battery life is great, the phone is blazing fast, and don't need an SD card - at least on the 64GB version.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I switched from Verizon to AT&T, traded in my Note 4 for a Note 5 and have been psyched ever since. Best move I have made yet since my first smartphone (many years ago)!

Davenurse

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I came from Note 3 and wow what an upgrade!! The camera is amazing I took full HD video when I got it and was amazed at the clarity. Fingerprint scanner is flawless. Very speedy no hiccups ever. As far as the battery I wouldn't consider myself a heavy user but I've finished the day at times with 33% battery left. Get the Note 5 you won't regret it I promise

Posted from the most awesome phone on Earth Galaxy Note 5

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Besides that you won't need to Root Really not worth it, The Note 5 is a Super Beast just the way it comes, Lots that rooted lost Samsung pay as well cause it won't work on rooted devices!