Can you sit down (comfortably) with a Note 5 in your front jeans pocket?

Android Curious

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

So I understand that the Note 5 will fit in the front pocket of typical jeans when standing... but what about sitting? Can you comfortably sit down with the Note 5 in your front pocket when wearing jeans?

I typically wear jeans to work. Levi's 505 jeans to be exact. I sit at a desk but I have to stand up and sit down many times throughout the day, and I'd rather not take my phone out of my pocket every time I sit down. How much of a problem will his be if I keep a Note 5 in my front jeans pocket?

Thanks!

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm on the skinny side, and I use Levi 514 slim straights. I obviously do notice that i have it in my pocket. But i have no problems or discomfort whenever I'm standing or sitting down. I will say that it is sometimes a pain in the *** to slip the n5 out of my pocket while sitting down though.

Android Curious

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I guess I should have asked this originally, but is all this still true with a case on the phone? I'm a big believer in drop-protection for phones so I would absolutely get a decent case for the Note 5.

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone. I guess I should have asked this originally, but is all this still true with a case on the phone? I'm a big believer in drop-protection for phones so I would absolutely get a decent case for the Note 5.
Too many factors, and we are not you.

Go to the store and buy the case you want. Do your sit test. If it passes, buy the phone. If not, return the case.

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
It depends on the thickness of the case itself. I use my ringke clear fusion case from time to time. Not too much of a difference, you may notice it more when sitting down. And it does become more a hassle when trying to remove it while sitting.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a tech21 case on my note 5 and it fits fine with slim fit jeans. You will notice it but no issues with it falling out or anything.

cajunaggie87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
The only issue I've had is trying to take it out of my pocket while sitting down. Not very easy. I usually take it out of my pocket before i sit down if I think I might use it or if taking it out would be more difficult, like while driving.

natehartey12

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
You will be fine. I wear cowboy cut wranglers "aka" ball huggers. I don't have a problem and I'm husky

Posted via the Android Central App

DamienP

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
No case = no problem
I had a two piece case by Verus and found my self twisting the phone to the side before i sat down or tied a shoe.

With my water proof case it is more of an issue. The phone is so cool that any minor discomforts can easily go unnoticed.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty