Viewing regular/desktop web sites,not mobile site, in browser not working well. any help??

Prince1984

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
i'm really sick of having the site i brows choosing for me to see it in desktop mode and not even having the option to choose seeing it in normal desktop mode as i used to see it on my laptop.

i know about the option of going to setting and choose "request desktop mode" on chrom but apparently that does not work with all website... !!! for example Acquista il biglietto con le nostre offerte - Trenitalia always stay in mobile mode... how can i really force it and having all i want in desktop mode??

please help for solution without rooting...

P.s with Dolphin had the same problem..

Android Curious

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm still on an iPhone so it might be different on a Note 5, but I have found that certain sites "force" you into a mobile view. I would love to be able to change this, if possible.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
i'm really sick of having the site i brows choosing for me to see it in desktop mode and not even having the option to choose seeing it in normal desktop mode as i used to see it on my laptop.

i know about the option of going to setting and choose "request desktop mode" on chrom but apparently that does not work with all website... !!! for example Acquista il biglietto con le nostre offerte - Trenitalia always stay in mobile mode... how can i really force it and having all i want in desktop mode??

That website has the option to "desktop search" near the bottom left. I realize that doesnt answer ur question. Many dev use screen size to determine mobile or desktop instead of request, annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site

Hey , you can send an email to their support team at support@Dolphin.com about this issue. I often sent my concerns and suggestions to them, and I always get the quick and effective response.