Recipe App

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't find anything.

I swear when I had the Note 3, in S-Note there was an option for a recipe template. I can't find that anymore...I could be wrong, maybe the Note 3 didn't have that option, but if I used a separate app I don't remember what it was.

Does anyone have any suggestions or apps to suggest for storing recipes?

Thanks in advance!

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't find anything.

I swear when I had the Note 3, in S-Note there was an option for a recipe template. I can't find that anymore...I could be wrong, maybe the Note 3 didn't have that option, but if I used a separate app I don't remember what it was.

Does anyone have any suggestions or apps to suggest for storing recipes?

Thanks in advance!

I don't use an app. I simply plugged in the phone to PC and copied my recipe folders (categories) into the phone documents. I even made a shortcut on the home screen for them and changed the icon to something I'd recognize. Easy and no app required.

dennisharrison

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
I don't use an app. I simply plugged in the phone to PC and copied my recipe folders (categories) into the phone documents. I even made a shortcut on the home screen for them and changed the icon to something I'd recognize. Easy and no app required.

This sounds arduous. What about adding new recipes or a kitchen view for recipes or constructing menus and grocery lists from recipes? The two apps I mentioned (and I'm sure plenty of others) do a lot of useful things besides display text. Highly recommend trying one :)

dllrogers55

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
This sounds arduous. What about adding new recipes or a kitchen view for recipes or constructing menus and grocery lists from recipes? The two apps I mentioned (and I'm sure plenty of others) do a lot of useful things besides display text. Highly recommend trying one :)

You are right that apps will do a ton more :). I was just responding to the "storing" recipes part. At least I have them to search and check ingredients when needed. I prefer less apps BUT I might check those you referred to.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I use my S-notes. I screenshot or "clip/crop" what I want then drop it into my recipes in S-notes. Works fine for me and is easy to pull up when I need a recipe. I do have to say I dislike the N5 setup (versus N3 or N4) but it works fine for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana