New contacts often go missing

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed that when I save a new contact it doesn't always get saved and stay in my contact list. It appears in contacts immediately after I save but, sometimes when I check back it isn't there. I've lost a few numbers because of this issue. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe a solution? Thanks for your time :)

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Take a look at your running processes / apps in settings. One aspect that has occasionally bit me is I'll have more than one of the same function running - example: AT&T Contacts and Google Contacts - with one trying to over-ride the other. May not be your issue but is a good check to rule stuff out.

Dhanikz

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Take a look at your running processes / apps in settings. One aspect that has occasionally bit me is I'll have more than one of the same function running - example: AT&T Contacts and Google Contacts - with one trying to over-ride the other. May not be your issue but is a good check to rule stuff out.
Thanks but mine is an unlocked one. I can't really figure out if another app is handling my contacts. Is there a way to find this out?

sergiu.m

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Also have this problem with my unlocked n920c
It happened very rarely, maybe twice since I've bought the phone in September.