Is there a way to flip a selected picture/drawing on S-Note?

jaychkun

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
I've had my phone for about 3 weeks now and I've been obsessed with drawing using the S Note. And I was wondering if there was a way to flip the subject that you'd selected. The only options I see on selections are Layout, Cut, Copy, and Delete. Is there some way to be able to flip a selected subject, or is that not a feature?
*Thank you in advance for replies*

Drout

Aug 22, 2022
Visit site
To Flip an S Note selection:
-Drag one of the 4 points in the direction of the opposite diagonal point, and once the 4 points meet, don't stop dragging, continue in the same direction (outside the selection)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
To Flip an S Note selection:
-Drag one of the 4 points in the direction of the opposite diagonal point, and once the 4 points meet, don't stop dragging, continue in the same direction (outside the selection)
Welcome to AC!
Thanks for your tip but I think OP probably has a different device by this time.

Drout

Aug 22, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Thanks for your tip but I think OP probably has a different device by this time.

Yes! some 6 years have passed, but S Note still exists! i used it today on a galaxy "Tab S-Pen", and ended up finding out how to flip the selection, so i wanted to share it here, because this site was first suggested by google when i searched for an answer :) Have a Good Day!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes! some 6 years have passed, but S Note still exists! i used it today on a galaxy "Tab S-Pen", and ended up finding out how to flip the selection, so i wanted to share it here, because this site was first suggested by google when i searched for an answer :) Have a Good Day!
That's great, thought you were trying to answer OP as you weren't direct but no worries glad you shared your tip

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital