Mr Impatient

drewood31601

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
How I'm feeling while everyone around me is getting marshmallow but my Sprint Note5 isn't. ..

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 8017.jpg
    8017.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 120

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
This is so funny lol. The sprint S6 got the update today and we're still waiting. My wife has the S7 and the interface on 6.0.1 is running smoothly but I'm here like tick tock

drewood31601

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
This is so funny lol. The sprint S6 got the update today and we're still waiting. My wife has the S7 and the interface on 6.0.1 is running smoothly but I'm here like tick tock

Ikr...and they could at least post when they plan to update it. At least that way I can make it through the day without obsessing over it lol

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Yea man I get what you mean. I'm constantly checking android central ane droid life and the forums like seriously just tell me when sprint so i can just chill and relax

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine works just fine the way is the it is. I aint in no rush. I'll just stay happy with my 110gb of netflix cuz sprint is the only carrier you can lol

Last edited:

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine works just fine the way is the it is. I aint in no rush. I'll just stay hsppy with my 110gb of netflix cuz sprint is the only carrier you can lol

Very true i just checked my data usage and whoaaa about 6 GB just on a couple of days and im on an unlimited old plan. I also checkedwith a sprint chat representative they said
: Upon review, I do see here that the marshmallow 6.0.1 is already available for some Samsung devices such as Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. However, base on the information I have here for the note 5, it stated that the availability of the marshmallow 6.0.1 is still imminent but there is no exact date on when it will be available. No need to worry, we will keep you posted on sprint.com for further information on when it will be released.

The she said stop feening lol

don Adams

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad that I'm not the only one waking up to see if Santa delivered marshmallow for sprint. Guess I've been a bad boy cause he keeps missing my house.