Nova Launcher and S Health

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova Launcher on my AT&T Note 5.
Rather odd, but, in the application list, S Health, isn't listed. Yet, if I pull down, and search, I see it, and can open it.

If I switch my launcher to the Samsung one, TouchWiz, I see S Health, in the application list. Why doesn't show when using Nova Launcher?

Weird, no?

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
While you're using nova launcher, search up s health, long touch it, and drag it to edit. Maybe it is hidden. I re-enabled s health on my n5 to see if I could duplicate your problem but I didn't experience that.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Brilliant, that was it! But, I guess the question now is, why was it 'hidden' in the first place? And, what other apps, are possibly 'hidden'?

Thanks for the assistance!

While you're using nova launcher, search up s health, long touch it, and drag it to edit. Maybe it is hidden. I re-enabled s health on my n5 to see if I could duplicate your problem but I didn't experience that.

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
If you goto nova settings > app and widget settings then scroll down to the drawer group section and click on hide apps. The hidden apps are the ones with the check marks next to them. It is quite odd that it was hidden in the first place. And no worries, glad I could help!

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
If you goto nova settings > app and widget settings then scroll down to the drawer group section and click on hide apps. The hidden apps are the ones with the check marks next to them. It is quite odd that it was hidden in the first place. And no worries, glad I could help!
Again, thanks. Odd, the only hidden apps I had in Nova, we're the AT&T ones that I'd never use...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana