Looks like Sprint is next!

fletch007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
In KC, haven't seen it yet. Normally I go look immediately, but for some reason I'm thinking I may wait on this one. Hearing people on other carriers doing factory data resets to get their phones working correctly has me a little nervous.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
2 days in, noticing significantly better standby time, like the new look and feel of marshmallow although I have had a couple of Webpage freezing for about 10 seconds. That never happened on lollipop. I've done a full factory reset for good measure and now that everything is back up in running will see over the next few days if there's really a difference in performance. Asthetically, marshmallow looks and opperates great on Note 5!

Posted via the Android Central App

fletch007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
In KC, haven't seen it yet. Normally I go look immediately, but for some reason I'm thinking I may wait on this one. Hearing people on other carriers doing factory data resets to get their phones working correctly has me a little nervous.

Couldn't take it, I updated on Saturday. Working good so far. Today battery life seems to be getting better. Only complaint is now there is only room for 3 apps in the dock instead of 4, the icons there seeem bigger as well.

fletch007

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I have 5x5 selected and have 5 across on the main screen. Probably didn't refer to it correctly, but I was referring to the icons at the very bottom that don't move when scrolling from screen to screen. I've got 3 apps and the "Apps" shortcut now. Before I had room for 4 apps and the "Apps" shortcut.