With increasing frequency, my Note 5 battery will lose it's charge insanely fast and I don't know why. One time it happened when my battery was at 35%. The most recent time was when it was at 24%. I saw it was at 24%, put the phone down and went back to what I was doing. Minutes later, the phone was out of juice and I wasn't even using it. I attached a picture where you can see the drop off. Is anyone else having this issue? Normally I charge my phone between 30-40%. More recently I have tried letting the phone run out of charge twice thinking it was just the OS not calculating how much charge I had left properly. I don't know what is going on. I don't know what app could possibly suck away so much power so quickly.

Here is a pic of the drop off.
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg
    05-21-2016 03:54 PM
    Google Services has caused similar behaviour for me.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...wake-time.html
    05-22-2016 07:32 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Will go from 30% to zero in 10 minutes on occasion.

Going to try a factory reset to remedy the problem.
    05-23-2016 01:22 AM
    I have same issue or even worse one. I can get a max of 2 hours 40 mins of screen time. My battery would drop off like crazy. Phone shuts down at 16%. Once when I reached 20% I enabled Ultra power saving mode the black and white. Every minut I would loose 1% doing nothing. In 15 mins phone was dead.
    Taking it for replacement battery on friday hopefully warrantly will cover my phone is almost a year old.
    05-23-2016 08:30 PM
    With increasing frequency, my Note 5 battery will lose it's charge insanely fast and I don't know why. One time it happened when my battery was at 35%. The most recent time was when it was at 24%. I saw it was at 24%, put the phone down and went back to what I was doing. Minutes later, the phone was out of juice and I wasn't even using it. I attached a picture where you can see the drop off. Is anyone else having this issue? Normally I charge my phone between 30-40%. More recently I have tried letting the phone run out of charge twice thinking it was just the OS not calculating how much charge I had left properly. I don't know what is going on. I don't know what app could possibly suck away so much power so quickly.

Here is a pic of the drop off.
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg
    I've had the same issue it drains too fast without even using the phone. Idk what apps are causing it either. Strange I know. I used to get this phone through a whole day now I charge it at least 2 to 3 times a day.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-23-2016 11:38 PM
    GSam Battery Monitor has helped me in the past when trying to diagnose unexpected battery consumption.
    05-24-2016 05:49 AM
    I have the same problem with my Note 5, can you please tell me, have you FIX it and how??
    see pic

Note 5 Battery Dying Suddenly-screenshot.jpg
    06-15-2016 04:12 AM
    Have you tried to calibrate the battery by letting it drain then charging to 100%? If so have you been doing that charge cycle 1x once a month or every 3 months? It is suppose to help maintain the battery. Have reduced the number of apps running in the background or switched to a power saving mode when the phone is idle? I do hope that helps I was not joking about my screen name. I am also having battery issues. Greenify has been recommended to me to analyze/maintain apps.
    08-27-2016 11:10 AM
    Bad battery cannot be discounted. I would visit the vendor.
    08-27-2016 02:59 PM