Hi all,

I used an S Pen last week as my little nephew was watching, and he asked me why I was scratching my screen, which got him a lot of laughs..

It made me wonder if any of you ever received a weird or funny reaction when you used your S pen, and if so, what the comment was, or when it happened. I am trying to wrap my head around the image of the S Pen, because it seems like people are still hating on it a little bit (even though it has proved his worth over and over)..

Thanks in advance!
    06-06-2016 08:35 AM
    I use my S pen for everything except Samsung Pay because using my thumb to open it is easier.
    One of the staff at a Starbucks saw me using it and asked where she could get one for her iPhone
    Carlo Villa likes this.
    06-06-2016 10:10 AM
    He said... Whaaaat, did you just write on your phone?....

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-13-2016 04:50 AM
    Note line has been out for awhile now. I've not noticed any weird reactions. Maybe with other phones and PDAs having stylus before the Note series appeared, that people have become accustomed to the concept.
    06-13-2016 06:44 AM
    Hi all,

I used an S Pen last week as my little nephew was watching, and he asked me why I was scratching my screen, which got him a lot of laughs..

It made me wonder if any of you ever received a weird or funny reaction when you used your S pen, and if so, what the comment was, or when it happened. I am trying to wrap my head around the image of the S Pen, because it seems like people are still hating on it a little bit (even though it has proved his worth over and over)..

Thanks in advance!
    Weird reactions? Never, everyone is like wow that's really cool.....and you can do that?
    06-13-2016 06:54 AM