Are any Note 5 owners going to jump to the Note 7 on day 1?

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I skipped the Note 5 and bought an LG V10 as it allowed for memory expansion. Still have a Note 3, 4, Edge and now an S7 Edge. I am anticipating buying the Note 7 the moment it becomes available. I have convinced myself that I need storage capacity. Over the past four years my perceived needs have increased.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I will wait for the unlocked version and if it has an Exynos chip instead of the SnapDragon chip I will get that version.

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I will. As with others I'm not excited about the possible Edge feature. But because I use my phone far more than any other device I can rationale the expense. If I have to I can always revert to the Note 5.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm taking the wait and see approach for the reasons shared by many above. I'd prefer the unlocked version - if one is released - just for the no carrier bloatware.

faith3935

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I'll wait and see what the Note7 brings to the table. I love my Note5 but being that I have the 32GB model I'm constantly worried about running out of storage

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I am not an early adopter, I love my note5 !
It's an excellent phone.
I will jumb on to note7 after 2-3 months and only if it has a much better battery and new s-pen features.
Also it depends from the available colors, as I prefer the White Pearl and I don't see any other color available at the moment except black/silver/blue.

Posted via my Note5 N920c White Pearl

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I will wait till I get my hands on one in the store and check-out how it feels and looks.
I never buy anything when it first becomes available. I always wait until they get some of the bugs fixed first.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
No way will I jump to a Note 7 especially on Day One!

My Note 5 is running well and if my battery degrades further which I think is the only weakness of the phone, I'll get another under extended warranty from Verizon, after pushing them hard.

Bottom line for me... I buy a new phone when it's necessary... not when it's the 'in thing to do'. 😏

Posted via the Android Central App

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Not thrilled with the edge features and also its 5.7 same size as my note 5 why would they make it the same size. I expected at lesst 5.9 or 5.8 not really sure if I'll be on board.it would have to be something great for me to jump on board