When I open Snapchat or any camera all my camera makes a weird noise when I tap it, kinda like a motor or it zooming in and out everything is working fine though
    10-18-2016 05:47 PM
    When I open Snapchat or any camera all my camera makes a weird noise when I tap it, kinda like a motor or it zooming in and out everything is working fine though
    When I had it previous to note 7 I had to get a replacement because of that. Almost sounded like crackling.
    10-18-2016 07:09 PM
    When I had it previous to note 7 I had to get a replacement because of that. Almost sounded like crackling.
    Yeah but everything works fine though so idk
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-18-2016 08:17 PM
    When the S6 came out I had this happen, I sent it to samsung and they fixed it free of charge. They seemed they were quick to get it and fix it to so I didnt complain. they replaced a couple other things to I just dont remember what. Come Note 5 It started doing this a year after Ive had it and it does it every once in awhile. but it doesnt seem to do anything it just sounds like an electric shock so I will not be sending this in as I will upgrade soon. Im just glad I didnt get the Note 7 and delt with that mess
    10-19-2016 04:28 PM
    When the S6 came out I had this happen, I sent it to samsung and they fixed it free of charge. They seemed they were quick to get it and fix it to so I didnt complain. they replaced a couple other things to I just dont remember what. Come Note 5 It started doing this a year after Ive had it and it does it every once in awhile. but it doesnt seem to do anything it just sounds like an electric shock so I will not be sending this in as I will upgrade soon. Im just glad I didnt get the Note 7 and delt with that mess
    Thanks I've been wanting to wait for the next note if there will be one but what do you think about the pixel?
    10-19-2016 10:37 PM
    Mine has been doing this for months. Sometimes when I try to use the camera it'll make that mechanical sound and the image will be all jumpy from 2-20 seconds before it focuses and works properly. I know something is messed up but the problem is I can seem to duplicate it reliably to show someone. Doesn't help my knox is tripped (so technically the warranty is void which is bs since this is definitely a hardware issue) though I think if I could reproduce the camera problem and show it to my local sprint store they may replace it.
    10-20-2016 08:42 AM
    Had this with my moto x pure. Ended up just getting rid of it, partly because of that. Now my Honor 8 has different problems.
    11-06-2016 02:27 PM
    Not on here as much as I used to be lol sorry about the late response... I think the Pixel is a great phone. Has some really great specs. Just a Verizon only deal so I didn't look into it as much but If I was on the V network I might have given it a thought although Ive been really good with Samsung products and have had bad luck with HTC
    11-07-2016 01:17 AM