Screen Burn-In

ksat

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone...

Curious if anyone has noticed their Note5 screen being burned in.

I was working with my wife's phone last night and upgrading it to Nougat and noticed a very faint static image of her home screen. My first thought is to reach out to VZW to see if they'd be willing to swap it out. But, wanted to check here to see if anyone else noticed a more widespread issue...

thoughts?

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone...

Curious if anyone has noticed their Note5 screen being burned in.

I was working with my wife's phone last night and upgrading it to Nougat and noticed a very faint static image of her home screen. My first thought is to reach out to VZW to see if they'd be willing to swap it out. But, wanted to check here to see if anyone else noticed a more widespread issue...

thoughts?

It's an AMOLED screen, if you leave any image on it for a very long time, for example the screen timeout like it sounds like on your wife's phone instead of just turning the screen off, the screen will burn in. Not an issue if you turn your screen off

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a very faint line (you pretty much have to look for burn-in and have great vision to notice) where the notification bar is, but nothing other than that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87