Will Note 7 Accessories be reimbursed?

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Amazon will take back accessories even after 30 days

I'm trying to initiate a chat with Amazon right now...

Edited to add: Just finished my chat with Amazon and have received my return labels.

Last edited:

Dealz417

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Amazon will take back accessories even after 30 days

Amazon UK are allowing returns for anyone wondering, I contacted them earlier via live chat and they accepted my refund request. They have arranged for a DPD courier to collect the accessories so they can issue a full refund around £60.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Is Amazon refunding only items sold by Amazon or also items that are just "fulfilled" by Amazon? Anyway, I have 3 Spigen cases that I would like to return as well as two screen protectors but I guess I'm at a loss for those since I threw out one of them after the first recall..........

I am surprised they are also refunding chargers since those wouldn't necessarily be Note 7 specific.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Receive reimbursement for your N7 accessories through Amazon.....

If you purchased any accessories for the N7 you can now get reimbursed. Here's how my transaction went.

Frankie: Hello, my name is Frankie. I'm here to help you today.
What can I do for you today?
Me: Hello Frankie. I have (3) Note 7 accessories I cant use because of the recall. How do I proceed returning? Its outside of 30 day window.
Frankie: I will be more than glad to help you on this matter can you please provide me the Order ID please?
Me: 002-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX and 002-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX
Frankie: 1 sec
OK, let me see now that the best option will be send you a pre paid return label for this order so you can get this back to us as soon as possible.
This return mailing label will be sent to your e-mail (name) , the only thing you need to do is print it and paste it in the box with the order that you will like to send back to us, we already pay for that label so this will be for FREE!
Once we receive the item you'll see a full refund within 2-3 days since the day we receive it
ok?
Me: Sounds good thank you kindly for your time.

Guys go get your money back. Or if money is no object to you, disregard.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Note 7 best buy item reimbursements

Does anyone know if best buy is doing reimbursements like verizon and Amazon for note 7 Accessories?

Like screen protectors and cases and what if you dont have your receipts are we still able to get reimbursed ?

20 bucks for a screen protectors twice noe starts to add up and I'm not one to see money judt get thrown away

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I had a case from Samsung. They sent me a label. Getting money back.
Am in a dispute with an eBay seller. . PayPal has 180 days a b day agrees I should get my money back under the circumstances.
Other eBay sellers issued refund without hesitation.

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Is Amazon refunding only items sold by Amazon or also items that are just "fulfilled" by Amazon? Anyway, I have 3 Spigen cases that I would like to return as well as two screen protectors but I guess I'm at a loss for those since I threw out one of them after the first recall..........

I am surprised they are also refunding chargers since those wouldn't necessarily be Note 7 specific.

I bought 2 screen protectors from amazon but threw them away and customer support refunded me. I bought 2 cases and threw out the packaging... they told me to ship it back even if there are no packaging as long as the product is shipped back. These were all fulfilled by amazon. Shipping it back is free.

Just having a hard time w/ a 3rd party seller refusing me for a refund. Brought it to amazon's attention. We'll see what happens.

bricenm

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I emailed Amazon on two cases (Spigen and FYY) in two separate orders. Both were Fulfilled by Amazon. They refunded my money and advised to not return the cases but to keep, discard or donate:Sketch.png

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought 2 screen protectors from amazon but threw them away and customer support refunded me. I bought 2 cases and threw out the packaging... they told me to ship it back even if there are no packaging as long as the product is shipped back. These were all fulfilled by amazon. Shipping it back is free.

Just having a hard time w/ a 3rd party seller refusing me for a refund. Brought it to amazon's attention. We'll see what happens.

Thanks much for the heads up! Did you just use their online return form or did you contact them directly? That's real cool from Amazon.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes if you bought through Amazon, they will give full credit, on anything Note 7 related. I don't think they will if you try to send back a wireless charger or something because that is universal, but you never know.

JaineMarieK

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I have VZW and I got a complete different story but the same story. I also got an email from VZW. The reps on the phone said that we will be credited the taxes for the phone. All payments will be credited or transferred to a new Edge Plan. If you switch to another Samsung device you will receive $100 bill credit AND $25 toward a new accessory for your new device. You can call Customer Service and they can issue the credits over the phone and order the accessory you want. Customer Service has more wiggle room to accommodate their customers. In my opinion Corporate VZW stores are only for fast sales service. I order all my phones and accessories on the phone because they know how to make a customer happy. Call *611 and they will help you. Here is the email I got from VZW...

As announced on October 10, 2016, Samsung and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) are investigating reported cases involving the replacement Galaxy Note7 device. As these devices may overheat and pose a safety risk, Samsung and Verizon are recommending that the safest course of action for customers with any version of the Galaxy Note7 is to power down their device and replace it with another device of their choice. We want to make this as easy as possible for you! The most efficient way for you to replace your device is online.

• Place your order by this Sunday, October 16, and receive free expedited shipping

•Customers upgrading to another Samsung device will receive a $100 bill credit, or receive a $25 bill credit if upgrading to a non-Samsung device (please allow 1-2 bill cycles for credit to appear)

•For detailed instructions and FAQs, please visit: go.vzw.com/note7faq

c921

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks much for the heads up! Did you just use their online return form or did you contact them directly? That's real cool from Amazon.

Emailed them through contact customer service and they replied fast. I had to call them regarding the screen protectors I threw away.
The third party seller that I bought from didn't want to issue me a refund. I put a claim to amazon and they refunded me instantly w/ an amazon gift card/credit.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Emailed them through contact customer service and they replied fast. I had to call them regarding the screen protectors I threw away.
The third party seller that I bought from didn't want to issue me a refund. I put a claim to amazon and they refunded me instantly w/ an amazon gift card/credit.

It would be nice if Amazon sold flagship phones directly from Amazon. No more BS to deal with like I had to with my nightmare N7 return then.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I got reimbursed for 1 case bought on Amazon.also got reimbursed from seller on EBay that I bought case from .

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I received my box to ship my phone back yesterday, so today I drove to Best Buy to return my S View case and unopened screen protector and they refunded both to my original mode of payment. I also have two more screen protectors (both unopened) from Amazon. I just used the automated return function. It worked fine (have to print the label and ship it back).

I got the phone itself online and the return was all handled via 611.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty