12 Hours To Go!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm ready but I'm not ready. I'm ready to hear all the features and upgrades and not ready to hear the prices. We'll all find out together tomorrow. I'll keep my eye to the phone after 12 to hear all the answers.

Posted via the Android Central App

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready but I'm not ready. I'm ready to hear all the features and upgrades and not ready to hear the prices. We'll all find out together tomorrow. I'll keep my eye to the phone after 12 to hear all the answers.

I will 2 year sign for it and do a trade in.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Is it better to pe-order online or in stores with T-Mobile with jump on demand? Or does it make much of a difference?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I may go into work late (They owe me an hour anyway) just to start the stream at home :D.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Is it better to pe-order online or in stores with T-Mobile with jump on demand? Or does it make much of a difference?

Do it in store. Whenever anyone did pre-orders online at my old job, it became a disaster when they came in. Go and do it with the rep. So much easier.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Imma watch it on my 55" Samsung television. Imma go hard lol.

PS, RE: Zero was only 30 minutes yesterday. :(

I haven't watched the latest. It is in the queue for sometime this week.

As for the event. I can start at home but have to go mobile after. No worries as I have unlimited data ;).

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

As for the event. I can start at home but have to go mobile after. No worries as I have unlimited data ;).

Unlimited is the only way to go! LOL

And I fell asleep in the first few minutes. I got frustrated with Subaru, after ALL THE ISH HE'S BEEN THROUGH SEVERAL TIMES OVER, still being annoying and without one lick of wisdom from the previous death. Will he ever become likable? Sheesh lol.

quadtronix

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty excited about this device. I'm currently on the S6 Edge Plus but I think I might upgrade if the Note7 proves to be everything it's been rumored to be. I kind of miss the S Pen ever since my Note 3... And the Note 7 is supposed to have a curved screen too. So best of both worlds! I'll be watching the launch event at 11am today anyway... We shall see...

:)

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I am streaming on my 48-inch TV this morning. Can't wait!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch