So, what is the price?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Elaine, should get the blue to go with the new Beemer.
I honestly do not have anything Blue other than one business suit that I haven't worn in years since my last interview.

I have dozens of underwear ( not that anyone really needed to know that ) and not one blue. The only reason I got the car in that shade of Blue was because that Blue I feel is the classic " M " color ..... in my humble opinion.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
The only reason I got the car in that shade of Blue was because that Blue I feel is the classic " M " color ..... in my humble opinion.
Great. I now have to consider an E92 M3 in black to match the Black Onyx Note7.

Premium phone + premium car. Probably gonna be broke by then. :p

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I honestly do not have anything Blue other than one business suit that I haven't worn in years since my last interview.

I have dozens of underwear ( not that anyone really needed to know that ) and not one blue. The only reason I got the car in that shade of Blue was because that Blue I feel is the classic " M " color ..... in my humble opinion.

Which M? I'm picking up my blue M in Munich in 10 days!!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Time to go all "YOLO" then. xD

A BMW F80 M3 in Yas Marina Blue.

I'm getting a Yas M4!! PCD & M school in October. Can't wait!!! I really want to get the plate "DAS SMRF" but I don't think I could pull off a Smurf plate, or at least my friends tell me I can't. :)

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting a Yas M4!! PCD & M school in October. Can't wait!!! I really want to get the plate "DAS SMRF" but I don't think I could pull off a Smurf plate, or at least my friends tell me I can't. :)
You'll looove it but take it easy on the gas peddle !!!

Sorry for the thread hi jack !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana