Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I got an email from Verizon saying that my order was placed on hold.... preordered Aug 3 12:09am.... I called and they told me I had a past due balance and was transferred to another dept... was told that they see where I made my my payment but the transaction is stuck, smh
Long story short, they canceled the payment transaction and did a second transaction.. I was transferred back to the preorder dept and they said they can't get the order off hold, said it's stuck, even though they see the payment.. So without telling me, she canceled my preorder and I had to go online and place another order.... So basically I went from first in line to very last, lol...... oh well, it's just a phone, no biggie

Omg I just went and made a payment on mY bill which isn't past due but close to it. Just to make sure that doesn't hold me back.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

Im more excited about getting this phone than watching the Olympics

Omg I just went and made a payment on mY bill which isn't past due but close to it. Just to make sure that doesn't hold me back.

My account is up to date as far as payment lol

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

That was my first time paying with an electronic check and the last...... I usually use my debit card but wanted to have a different payment method setup as an alternative.... That'll learn me, lol

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

This just happened. I placed my preorder on the 3rd?

669d58db9413ecf53ce4f693dfbe5e04.jpg

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Zero change here still. I placed my order within minutes of midnight. Still says expected ship date is 8/19, and processing.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

No charge or text here yet. I'm sure it'll happen tomorrow for me. Usually happens on a Sunday for me for some reason

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I got an email from Verizon saying that my order was placed on hold.... preordered Aug 3 12:09am.... I called and they told me I had a past due balance and was transferred to another dept... was told that they see where I made my my payment but the transaction is stuck, smh
Long story short, they canceled the payment transaction and did a second transaction.. I was transferred back to the preorder dept and they said they can't get the order off hold, said it's stuck, even though they see the payment.. So without telling me, she canceled my preorder and I had to go online and place another order.... So basically I went from first in line to very last, lol...... oh well, it's just a phone, no biggie

That's annoying, sorry. But as you said, a day or two +/- is not the end of the world, and I bet you still get it by 19th.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Does anyone's status look different on the Verizon site after receiving the text and charge?

Mine still says Processing but now I am able to view my invoice and shipping date(8/13/16)-whether or not the date is accurate im not too sure.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Can you please stop replying to every single post with one worded, no expression replies that don't need a reply to. It's flooding every topic and I have to scroll through all of it. Please.

I'm sure he is just excited like me waiting on the Note 7. :p Still no action from Verizon for me either.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Can you please stop replying to every single post with one worded, no expression replies that don't need a reply to. It's flooding every topic and I have to scroll through all of it. Please.

Please contact help desk or customer, asking them to ban me or something because until then I will reply to any.message I want to.

I can see it now, you will reply with some nasty comment which won't be needed but again, contact customer service to ban me!