Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

I don't know if you have received a tracking number or not but how does that work if you haven't got the tracking email from verizon? Not trying to sound smart just asking cause I want to know lol

Usually when a label is created FedEx and UPS update their systems to reflect the new label has been created. I had my Gear S2 in hand by the time prizelogic ever sent me the tracking info. 😊

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Usually when a label is created FedEx and UPS update their systems to reflect the new label has been created. I had my Gear S2 in hand by the time prizelogic ever sent me the tracking info. 😊

Lol wow. Call me slow but how do I find that info with FedEx and UPS?

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Lol wow. Call me slow but how do I find that info with FedEx and UPS?

Just got verification that FedEx will be doing the delivering on all pre-orders so you'll want to sign up for FedEx delivery manager on the website so that any time a package label is created with your address and name on it, they will notify you.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Just got verification that FedEx will be doing the delivering on all pre-orders so you'll want to sign up for FedEx delivery manager on the website so that any time a package label is created with your address and name on it, they will notify you.

Cool, just did it. Will they notify you via text or email?

dmiller440

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site

Can I confirm that there is nothing to do on Samsung's site until we get the Note7? I went to register, and it was asking for the Samsung phone serial#.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Thank you so much..just created it and I assume they will notify you by text most likely.thanks again

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site

There's not an option for notifications. Should I just download the app instead?

You're looking at the wrong screen because I just set it up to get a text when a label is created, when it's out for delivery and when it's been delivered.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Thanks so much

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I got signed up but it keeps giving me this error message saying action can't be done right now or something so yeah I give up on that lol. Thanks anyway

Last edited:

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

IMG_8534.jpg
???!!! Does anyone else see an update? *note* I cannot see this on the website, only in the my verizon app. The website still says processing.