Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Yes. Tracking info says the 13th. Check order status link from the order confirmation says shipment date of today. Logging into my account and checking the order status says shipment date of 17th.

Yeah it just got me confused cause I don't know if I should expect it 2 days from today or Friday lol.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160814/2bb9f92d89a4a702a99ae82a64120596.jpg

Well mine changed to shipped. Showing a ship date of 8/17. Looks like they are just prepping them for shipment now.

I also have not received any emails or text messages. I think they turned the notifications off and forgot to turn them off on the ones that got them.

I haven't got the emails from verizon either but verizon still showing me 2 ship dates. And fedex picked phone up at 10:08am this morning.

Clmc84

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

I was so excited to receive my tracking number today and see 2 day service requested. Then I see that a future date is requested and delivery is expected on the 19th. Uuuggghhh!

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I was so excited to receive my tracking number today and see 2 day service requested. Then I see that a future date is requested and delivery is expected on the 19th. Uuuggghhh!
Dont worry a verizon rep said its a fedex thing but verizon reps arnt the best source you could see a change laster or tomorrow but dont hold me to it.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Weird that it was picked up by FedEx with two day shipping on Sunday, and it will be delivered on Friday. I'm betting it comes earlier than that.

I got my tracking number at least!

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

Dont worry a verizon rep said its a fedex thing but verizon reps arnt the best source you could see a change laster or tomorrow but dont hold me to it.

Hopefully the rep was right. The fact they would ship out today but force the delivery date to friday doesnt make sense to me. But then again it is verizon so who knows..

Posted via the Android Central App